221g white slip @ottawa -oct 2nd

pagilla

They have issued me a 22g white form today saying that they further need to review my application.

VO is a chinese guy. He randomly issues 221g. I knew this before and unluckily he called my number. Darn it!..well, I was still confident.

My Interview:

VO: are you a programmer?

Me: I am a progammer analyst

VO: What are your roles/responsibilities

Me: I work on so and so team. We deal with customer data..blah blah. he interrupted me

VO: How long have u been with the client?

Me: over an year

VO: Where were you before that?

Me: I was studying at so and so university.

VO: Are you graduated?

Me: Yes..

Then he striked my student VISA.

VO: Which University? (Now starts the problem. he did not recognise my university. He gave a peculiar expression. I said its in texas. It has got many branches at kingsville, commerce etc etc. But dont knw he was still confused.

VO: He toOK my I94, I797,he asked my recent pay stubs..thats it..221g white form in my hand saying that he needs to review further

My interview was at 7.30 am. My client got the questionnaire by 11am and they have replied back to ottawa consulate. Hope everything gets cleared and Ill be back in USA soon.

Questions sent to the client.

1. If the supervision is off-site and performed by the petitioner, how does the petitioner maintain such supervision i.e. weekly calls, reporting to the main office routinely, or site visits by the petitioner? answer: Weekly calls and as need meetings at the Employer(xxx) office.
  2. Who has the right to control the work of the applicant on a day-to-day basis if such control is required? ans: Employer: xxx. and client yyy.
  3. Who determines the direction of the project? ans: client yyy
  4. Who determines the applicant’s daily activities? ans: Employer XXX. and Client YYY based on specific project direction and requirements.
  5. Who provides the tools or instrumentalities for the applicant to perform the duties of employment? ans: employer xxx is responsible for all technical and process training. Client yyy provides the office space, office supplies, computer and access to the client yyy network.
  6. Who hires, pays, and has the ability to fire the applicant? ans:employer xxx
  7. Who claims the beneficiary for tax purposes? ans: employer xxx
  8. Who provides the beneficiary with employee benefits? ans: employer xxx

Questions sent to the client.

1. If the supervision is off-site and performed by the petitioner, how does the petitioner maintain such supervision i.e. weekly calls, reporting to the main office routinely, or site visits by the petitioner? answer: Weekly calls and as need meetings at the Employer(xxx) office.
  2. Who has the right to control the work of the applicant on a day-to-day basis if such control is required? ans: Employer: xxx. and client yyy.
  3. Who determines the direction of the project? ans: client yyy
  4. Who determines the applicant’s daily activities? ans: Employer XXX. and Client YYY based on specific project direction and requirements.
  5. Who provides the tools or instrumentalities for the applicant to perform the duties of employment? ans: employer xxx is responsible for all technical and process training. Client yyy provides the office space, office supplies, computer and access to the client yyy network.
  6. Who hires, pays, and has the ability to fire the applicant? ans:employer xxx
  7. Who claims the beneficiary for tax purposes? ans: employer xxx
  8. Who provides the beneficiary with employee benefits? ans: employer xxx

i think all answers are fine for u r H1b Approved as per previous Blogs, i hope 99% u be in safe side. u 'll get a mail 2day , BTW r u from Texas A&M kingsville?

I received the response back in 4 days asking for additional document(vendor letter where i missed initially to provide). usually if it is approved/revoked you will get an email on Wednesday's to come to consulate on any Thursday 2 to 2:30 pm. In the experience of my friends i can say that you will receive a fast response if they revoke your H1.

@drk429

no reply from consulate yet. still waiting. looking at the previous posts in this forum, looks like most of them are getting emails on Wednesdays asking them to report to consulate any thursdays 2:00 to 2:30.

It would be really great if some one share their experience who went to consulate on Thursdays ?

Hi Ravi,

This is Gita I have done my visa interview at ottawa on october 9th actually i got 221g white slip its been a week till now so i have sent an email to the embassy.And I have got an email from the embassy like this.Please let me know what does this means?.Below is the email i have got from embassy

Email From embassy :In order to complete your application process,please return to the embassy any thursday between 2:00 to 2:30 pm(except on us and canadian holidays).Please present this email to the guards to gain access to the embassy.

Can anyone of you please tell me what does it mean as they have took my lca,paystubs,passport,i-797 on the interview day itself .will they ask me to submit any kind of documents? as my client has not received any questionaire till now from the embassy.

Hi ,

I have done my interview on october 9th at ottawa they have took my passport,LCA,paystubs and I-797 as the visa officer has give me 221g white slip as he said me that he cant see the petetion on the system its been almost a week and i havent got any update from the embassy and also my client has not received any email from embassy till now .So I have emailed the embassy today and i have got reply saying like this

Email from embassy: In order to complete application process,Please return to the embassy any thursday at 2-2:30 pm and please submit this email to the guards to gain access to the embassy

What does they meant to say will they gonna ask me any documents ? please help me out with this situation guys .

Archived