All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mitsu3000gt

Reply from Ottawa Consulate: Need Help

My cousin attended her first H1B interview at Ottawa Consulate on Oct 24th. VO mentioned that her visa is approved and hold her passport for stamping. She was waiting for email from loomis for passport pickup details.

However, on Oct 26th 10.00am she received this email:

While processing your application, information became available that require us to further review your application.

We will contact you once the process has been completed.

Ottawa FPU

US Embassy Ottawa

Does any one have any idea? Did any one ever get email from consulate like this. Any help is appreciated.

When was the interview schedule ?

I gave interview on 21st Sep2012 and still did not received anything from loomis., any suggestion?

Did your wife get any update from loomis?

my friend is also in same situation. He got the same email and after that the client received a list of questions to answer. Client answered the questions. Then he received another email asking to come to the embassy on any thursday between 2-2:30 pm.

You can contact him at kshishirreddy at gmail dot com

Did she attend the interview on sep 24?

your post says october. I am a little confused.

My interview was also on Sept 24th and was approved. I didnt receive any email from loomis yet. I was told that some people received 221g if they are working as software techies. Please check the related links posted in this forum.

Hi, I attended on sept 24th morning and I received same email too ..."future processing" ... and my client received an email immediately too...

Guys lets track all our responses here .....if any one has updates

Yes, my cousin's client received an email mostly concentrating on 'employer-employee'relationship. Client answered and send them back yesterday. Now, we have to wait for response from consulate.

Hey guys me and my friend also are in the same situation. Our INT was on 24th september. Even our managers received the same set of questions. We are staying at auberge de la gare hotel. my email id is vkankanala45@gmail.com. Please post ur updates from embassy

Two of us attended interview in Montreal @25th Sep and we both are still waiting to hear back from consulate. We didn't receive any email yet, still waiting.

Upon email from consulate, my cousin went to consulate and they asked for "Stamped I-129". I repeat its Stamped I-140. Does any one has any idea what this piece of document is? They told her to come back by 2pm today with that document.

She called her employer and atorney and they said, there is nothing document like that. Atty faxed and emailed consulate the I-129 letter attested. When she went to consulate again at 2pm, they asked the same thing. When she showed them I-129 and petioner letter, he wasnt still satisfied. He left the counter for 5 mins and came back with passport saying that its 221(g) and handed over white slip..

All they said is, to wait till they email anything. Does anyone face similar situation? btw, her interview was on 24th sept.

hi

mitsu3000gt, you posted that your cousin client received email from embassy, any updates on that case? did she get her passport back? I am on same boat, my client received an email, but no updates from embassy since them regarding passport pick up.

As my case was 221g. On friday 4pm i got an email asking for a letter from vendor. I have to still send it. Even 2 more frnds with me are waiting for the reply who got 221g white slip.

VO didn't give me anything, just took our passports and 797, We were told it will take some time (not sure how long?). Can any one please let me know, if I can go to another VISA interview and get stamping.

Guys, I called Department of Homeland Security, they took my passport details and told me that its still under administrative processing and that they are still working on it.

Any idea what this means or how long it could take?? My interview was on 25 SEP 8:00 AM and I did not get any update from Consulate or LOOMIS yet.

I am also on the same boat. I was interviewed on 26th Sept. I sent email for passport update. They sent an email saying its just not printed yet. I wonder how many days does it take?

Any one interviewed same time received their passports?

Hi guys...does anyone have any updates from the consulate for 221g after your client answered the questions. My interview was on Sept 25th 7.30 a.m. I'm still waiting for an update.