Visa stamping appointment reschedule with different center

Karna11

Hi friendz,

i already put the date at ottawa in oct 29th, but still i didn't submit the my DS 160 Form, i am EVC model working with State client have client letter with "End date, it may be extendable". but now a days i heard some bad news from ottawa center, that's why i plan to change the center to vancouver,

can please tell me the process for changing the center with appointment reschedule,.

and

can you please give me any suggestions on change the center

Hi dude,

I don't have much idea about how can we change the center. But you can reschedule the appointment date but not the center.

Please make sure your client letter doesn't have any end date defined. If its for further extendable mention that the project will be extendable, other wise you are putting yourself into trouble.

i HAVE SAME QUESTION REGARDING THE RESCHEDULING APPOINTMENT and changing visa location once you have booked visa with other location. I have my DS 160 confirmation saying that I have Ottawa location. But I rescheduled it to Vancouver. I have got confirmation email about the appointment stating the Vancouver as the location.

Please help me, is that ok to take DS 160 confirmation page showing location as Ottawa to Vancouver embassy.

Archived