Perm Filing and H1 Transfer

greatguy1978

I am working with CompanyA. I filed H1 transfer with CompanyB and received RFE. After that, CompanyA filed my Perm Application and it is under processing with USCIS.

CompanyB hasn't responded back to RFE yet and I am still working with CompanyA and planning to continue with CompanyA itself because CompanyB has indicated that they don't have proper paprework for responding back to RFE. I have following doubts -

1. Is there any probability that USCIS consider denying Perm application by CompanyA because H1 transfer with other company CompanyB is in process ?

2. Is that negative for me in future if I inform to CompanyB that I am not joining them and they withdraw my H1B application with the reason stating to USCIS that candidate isn't joining ?

3. Should I arrange any proof that I am not joining CompanyB because they don't have proper paper work in order to respond back to RFE ? I'll have only an email sent from me to CompanyB stating the same as reason for deciding not to join them, will it suffice ?

4. I asked CompanyB to provide me copy of RFE but they haven't responded back. Am I legally authorized to get copy of RFE ?

I would highly appreciate response on the points above please.

Archived