My TRV got Refused

gk03

Hi All,

Does anybody has recently applied?

My friend submitted in-person in NYC and he picked up after 4 days back.

I've applied multi visa type.

Refusal based on below points:-

1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.

In reaching this decision we have several factors,

a. Your Immigration Status (I'm on H1b which has end date until Mid of 2014)

b. Your family ties in Canada and in your of residence (I didn't said anywhere that I've any relative any family in any form)

c. Purpose of visit (H1b stamping - one of my friend did mentioned same reason and he is got approval)

d. Limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

e. Your current employment situation

2. I'm not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure (I've provided bank statement with $10K)

Please help me, should I re-apply.

What mistake I did?

Appreciate your help.

Thank You

Regards,

Kumar

Hi All,

Does anybody has recently applied?

My friend submitted in-person in NYC and he picked up after 4 days back.

I've applied multi visa type.

Refusal based on below points:-

1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.

In reaching this decision we have several factors,

a. Your Immigration Status (I'm on H1b which has end date until Mid of 2014)

b. Your family ties in Canada and in your of residence (I didn't said anywhere that I've any relative any family in any form)

c. Purpose of visit (H1b stamping - one of my friend did mentioned same reason and he is got approval)

d. Limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

e. Your current employment situation

2. I'm not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure (I've provided bank statement with $10K)

Please help me, should I re-apply.

What mistake I did?

Appreciate your help.

Thank You

Regards,

Kumar

You should reapply the visa with solid documents. Also make sure you're not making any mistake like to show famaily in Canada by mistake.

I submitted following documents. Hope that helps.

Must forms:

IMM 5257

IMM 5645

IMM 5476(If you're sending someone to drop off and pick up your application in person)

Supporting Documents:

1) H-1 Approval letter (I-797 original)

2) Passport

3) Employer Letter mentioning your salary, date of employment and client location

4) Bank statement for last 5 months

(Friend mentions that show about $6000 funds and make sure there's no any big deposit in recent time which indicates that you have collected that amount just to prove your balance.

I went to my bank and got the previous 6 months statements which had above $15,000 balance.

5) itinerary for about 6-8 days trip and trip costs. Make sure itinerary has beginning destination near by city you list in number 7).

6) Your recent I-20 if you're a student

7) Also mention purpose of visit as a H-1 stamping at US Consulate, city name (vancouver/ottawa which ever your itinerary has the city listed) & Tourism

8) Your recent pay check for at least 5 months

Hello,

Thank You for your responses.

Quick question,

In one of the form it was mentioned, What is the purpose of the visit? I've mentioned "H1b Stamping". Is this the reason why I got rejection?

One of my friend mentioned same reason and he got approval.

Please help me out.

Regards,

Kumar

Hello,

Thank You for your responses.

Quick question,

In one of the form it was mentioned, What is the purpose of the visit? I've mentioned "H1b Stamping". Is this the reason why I got rejection?

One of my friend mentioned same reason and he got approval.

Please help me out.

Regards,

Kumar

I don't think so.

I have heard from friends mentioning same and all got approval.

But if you're applying again, mention H1B stamping and Tourism and include 7-8 days itinerary.

Hello Again,

Thank You Sam1983 for your response.

I found out from my friend who submitted my documents on my behalf that receptionist at NYC (in-person) collected only 3 forms ( IMM 5257, IMM 5645 & IMM 5476 ), my passport, money order and 2 photos.

None of the below documents she took:-

1. H1b

2. Current Paystubs

3. Employment Verification Letter

4. Bank Statements

5. My F1 visa I-20's, etc.......

He (my friend) told that they didn't want any other documents apart from my passport and 3 forms, doesn't this happen to anyone else.?

Do they take all the documents for 3-4 business days and return back once they verify?

Looks like my friend has messed up my career and history, but still want to double check with forums users.

Now I'm thinking to re-apply again and I'll go myself instead of depending on others.

I really appreciate your responses.

Thank You

Regards,

Kumar

based on my experience in NYC , the person in the counter takes what ever documents you give them. they will not even ask what you are giving . all they check is your application form including barcode , family information, passport , photos and I94 . Its your responsibility to give supporting docs. so if your friend failed to give supporting documents do ahead and apply again with all the supporting docs. you will defnetly get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Thank You for all your responses.

Quick question for the TRV form IMM5257B_1schedule:-

Do we need to complete "Solemn Declaration" before submitted documents to the VO or shall we be asked in-person by the VO at NYC itself?

Please help me out.

Thank you once again.

Regards,

Kumar

• 2 weeks later...

Archived