221g white form-Ottawa Sept 17

Trust_God

Hi Guys,

My backgnd, MS in US, First H1B stamping, EVC Model, with the same employer since OPT period ( working with 2nd client)

Interviewed by the chinese guy at counter 1:

Questions asked:

1)who is employer

2)how do you report

3)what do you do at client loc

4) asked for pay stubs, while passing to him thr, he was taking the 221g from the other side and started writing and issued me. thts it.

i dont understand wht do these VO's look into

Hi Guys,

My backgnd, MS in US, First H1B stamping, EVC Model, with the same employer since OPT period ( working with 2nd client)

Questions asked:

1)who is employer

2)how do you report

4) asked for pay stubs, while passing to him thr, he was taking the 221g from the other side and started writing and issued me. thts it.

Same thing happened to me in the previous week, i guess your client will receive the famous Questionnaire from Embassy, so please let your client know about it...and they should give very clear answers to them...(employee-employer relationship)

Hi Guys,

Questions asked:

1)who is employer

2)how do you report

Okay, now make sure that your client is aware of this. They will get an email with few questions and make sure they are answered correctly.

All, I got the regular questionaire from the Embassy on the next day itself and my client replied back on the same day. So hopefully i need to hear something by early nxt week.

i dont knw how many times i logged in, to chck my mails....

Hi,

Can you please let me know what are the questions your client received from Embassy. "Regular Questionaire" - Would like to know what kind of questions do they normally ask?

I appreciate your inputs,

Thanks,

Areddy.

Hi all, a bad day in my life again,,,,the VO (chinese guy) again screwed up.....he has called me just to inform that my case is being sent to USCIS for further verification.....now i dont understand wht the hell will they be doing with my application process.....

totally disturbed with these pending cases.....

one thing, that my employer was mentioning is that, my client has messed up in answering the questionarie sent to them.....this is the reason, my case is sent for further review.....

anyone who had this situation,,,,let me knw ur updates...

Hi,

Guys seems like everyone wants to get help but no one is ready to share the info which could be helpful for others, bunch of guys requested to post the questionaire to client so they can be prepared for it ibut no one wants to respond.

Hope your case gets resolved and get visa as soon as possible, have faith.

Thanks,

Areddy.

This is the regular questionaire they used to send few months back. Guys, verify and let ppl know here if they still ask the same questions.

The U.S. Embassy Ottawa occasionally contacts petitioners and client companies involved with Non-Immigrant visa petitions in order to verify that information presented to the U.S. Consulate is accurate and valid. Please note that the H1B petition was filed by XXXX I would greatly appreciate if you would answer the following questions:

Applicant: XXXXXX

Who (you/preferred vendor/petitioner) supervises the applicant, and is such supervision off-site or on-site?

1.) If the supervision is off-site and performed by the petitioner, how does the petitioner maintain such supervision i.e. weekly calls, reporting to the main office routinely, or site visits by the petitioner?

2.) Who has the right to control the work of the applicant on a day-to-day basis if such control is required?

3.) Who determines the direction of the project?

4.) Who determines the applicant’s daily activities?

5.) Who provides the tools or instrumentalities for the applicant to perform the duties of employment?

6.) Who hires, pays, and has the ability to fire the applicant?

7.) Who claims the beneficiary for tax purposes?

Archived