All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ram582

DS160 photo Upload

I have filled out DS160 form but i dont see an option to upload photo? The last page is sign and submit will it ask for photo when i sign and submit. Also when i go to review section it says photo not provided? or give me red cross mark? How do i proced? Any advice???

ya it didnt ask for photo. but in the confirmation page. I got something like Photo Archived. Please bring photo to consulate. I verified this with consulate office in vancouver. They said i can just bring photos if there is any issue with photos. Thanks naveeena08 for your reply

Hi,

You have option in the first page of DS-160 form. Like Test photo.

You can test photo and one check box with ----> Include photo in application. After test the photo you must check that option..

You can't visible photo in the review section sometimes. But you can visible in the confirmation page..

If you can't see in the Confirmation page ,it is not a big problem.You can bring 2 photos to consulate...

No problem ...

I tried what you said, it didnt work or atleast i didnt see photo in confirmation page. I coinfirmed with consulate and they said me to brong photos to consulate.