Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Green card process for Senior Canadian Citizens

Recommended Posts

I am 73 years old Canadian Citizen; My son an American Citizen wants to sponsor me for US Green card while I am on visit to USA ( I do not get a I-94 card at the border as a visitor to USA being a Canadian Citizen). He sponsored me twice before and I got Green both the times but I surrendered them for my own reason. Now , I am getting old and I need his attention to care for me. I do not want Consular processing as it was done before.

Please suggest the process.



Share this post

Link to post

Entering the US for a visit on VWP with the intent to AOS to LPR is not appropriate. A person wishing to move to the US as an LPR should be willing to do things the proper way and file for consular processing. Remember you have posted your intent to violate the law on a public forum.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this