All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ksreddy2604

H1 B 221 G Slip

I got mail from VFS..Please let me know meaning of below matter.

Dear Mr. Sreedhar,

As per the US Consulate, your case has been returned to the Kentucky Consular Center in the United States. You may contact the USCIS office for further information. Please consider this case closed at our office. Refusal letter was sent to the applicant on 24-Jul-2012 and returned undelivered.

I got mail from VFS..Please let me know meaning of below matter.

Dear Mr. Sreedhar,

As per the US Consulate, your case has been returned to the Kentucky Consular Center in the United States. You may contact the USCIS office for further information. Please consider this case closed at our office. Refusal letter was sent to the applicant on 24-Jul-2012 and returned undelivered.

Case sent back to USCIS.

I believe this is about your visa denial. Can you pls let us know which consulate have you attended for your H1B visa interview?

I believe this is about your visa denial. Can you pls let us know which consulate have you attended for your H1B visa interview?

It could be visa denial. Can you please let us know questions asked to you, and which is your employment model? I am also planning to go to Chennai consulate in nov.

Your interview experience can help others.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I attended dec 2011, visa officer asking only my employer details and Give 221(g) green slip.

I submitted all documents dec 26th and waithing past 8 months..last week i got mail form VFS..

ksreddy2604 - I am in similar situation 221g in Hyderabad now 6 months ago with no word. Can you please let me know what your 221g letter said and did VO put any comments on there? Thanks in advance