october visa bulletin predictions

Illinois_Dude

According to the recent murthy article -

'Mr. Charles Oppenheim, Chief of the Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting Division at the U.S. Department of State recently communicated with the Murthy Law Firm and indicated that even the projected August or September 2007 cutoff date may be optimistic. That date range is a best-case scenario, and there could be an even earlier cutoff date, depending upon the high demand for EB2 immigrant visa numbers'

It looks like it could retrograde even further..Why do these guys play with our lives like this ?

This is so pathetic..I thought they needed to build I-485 inventory after August of 2007..Why did they move the dates so forward if they still had so many 2007 cases..Its time somebody put a math major in charge at USCIS..

"The U.S. Department of State (DOS) Visa Office has issued updated predictions of employment-based (EB) cutoff dates expected in the October 2012 Visa Bulletin. The DOS anticipates that the cutoff date for EB2 India will likely be a 2006 date. This is a revision of earlier, more optimistic, predictions of a cutoff date in August or September 2007. Further, the DOS predicts that the cutoff date will remain at a 2006 date for some time beyond the October 2012 Visa Bulletin."

The day of the jackal "EB2" is over ...

"The U.S. Department of State (DOS) Visa Office has issued updated predictions of employment-based (EB) cutoff dates expected in the October 2012 Visa Bulletin. The DOS anticipates that the cutoff date for EB2 India will likely be a 2006 date. This is a revision of earlier, more optimistic, predictions of a cutoff date in August or September 2007. Further, the DOS predicts that the cutoff date will remain at a 2006 date for some time beyond the October 2012 Visa Bulletin."

The day of the jackal "EB2" is over ...

Thanks for the update! I hope it is greater than or equal to June 2006 :)

Thanks for the update! I hope it is greater than or equal to June 2006 :)

people with PDs earlier than Jun 2006 (EB3->Eb2) will be praying that the dates dont move beyond May 2006 until they cross the bridge..

If the only cause for the unity of immigrants' is turmoil across the board, then I'd vote for no availabiltiy at all so that there would be a permanent fix to it..

people with PDs earlier than Jun 2006 (EB3->Eb2) will be praying that the dates dont move beyond May 2006 until they cross the bridge..

If the only cause for the unity of immigrants' is turmoil across the board, then I'd vote for no availabiltiy at all so that there would be a permanent fix to it..

Agree! Everyone will pray for "in worst case" the situation should benefit at least their case :)

I dont understand, so what you are trying to say here is that PEOPLE WHO PORT FROM EB3 to EB2 are GIVEN A LOWER PREFERENCE in terms of completing their I-485 than people who originally filed in Eb2 ? This is something new i am hearing

I dont understand, so what you are trying to say here is that PEOPLE WHO PORT FROM EB3 to EB2 are GIVEN A LOWER PREFERENCE in terms of completing their I-485 than people who originally filed in Eb2 ? This is something new i am hearing

This is utter BS. In fact most of the EB3 applications are already pre-adjucated. As soon the PD is ported to new I140, it get automatically linked with the pending 485 application (via A number). Then it is simply matter of case getting assigned to officer and approving it. Since most EB3 porters have earlier PD (and also RD) it is highly possible for there cases to be approved first.

Archived