H1b Visa stamping with In house project

manugandhi

If it is in house project, it is always better to carry with you the letter from employer regarding internal project with all the details of project, scope of the project, project tenure, start date and end date, current phase of the project etc. Mine is also same case and expect the documents from employer the mentioned list.

cleardot.gif

Guys , I am planing to go for H1b visa stamping with in house project, What are the documents I need to have it in this situation to get visa stamped?

FYI.. My Company is not only consultant company but also involved in software products development..

Please help urgent....

Thank you All....

Also manu, lemme know when you are planning to make appointment for stamping and the location, please.

Guys , I am planing to go for H1b visa stamping with in house project, What are the documents I need to have it in this situation to get visa stamped?

FYI.. My Company is not only consultant company but also involved in software products development..

Please help urgent....

Thank you All....

Hi All,

I am also planing to go for stamping at the end of Sptember .I have a detailed Project Presentation with the scope,timelines and stuffs .As the product is still under development phase the marketing plans are only for Q2 2013 which is mentioned in the presentation .I hope that should suffice .I am planning for New Delhi Consulate as I am a FTE ...

Any input is appreciated

Manu,

I will make the appointment with hyd consulate on 20 sept, 2012. But my documents are yet to come from employer. Waiting for them and post you the update once I get them and see what all are included. As said by HR, it was inhouse product which is a new intiative and only the requirements for the first version got freezed.

Thank you All for responses.

sn@123 , I have not yet decided when I will go for stamping but it all based on my doc prep. could you also please list out all docs you have collected for your in house project so that i can have list for my prep.

Thank You!!

Navya,

I hope that documentation should be enough. And please do let us know when you are planning to make visa appointment and also share us your experience once done :)

Hi All,

I am also planing to go for stamping at the end of Sptember .I have a detailed Project Presentation with the scope,timelines and stuffs .As the product is still under development phase the marketing plans are only for Q2 2013 which is mentioned in the presentation .I hope that should suffice .I am planning for New Delhi Consulate as I am a FTE ...

Any input is appreciated

Guyz,

Today I have received my documents from my sponspor. Here is the list: Covering Letter, I797 Original form, I129 Original Petition document, LCA, Supporting letters why they are hiring me, Education evaluation document, Offer Letter, Employment agreement letter, Employer Tax entension for 2011, 2012 first Quarter tax returns, W2 W1 wage reports, tax returns for 2010, Corporate brochure copy, Client List, Partner List, Organization structure, Project plan which included Project details, Marketing, Sales and financial plan. Mine is inhouse product development and I made appointment on 20 Sept, 2012

All,

I attended interview today in hyd consulate. The guy sitting in the counter 15 is very very rude. Guyz, heads up, If anybody going to hyd consulate and especially if ua token flashes for 15th counter, be well prepared. He asked me whoz client and I told him as inhouse project. He then asked project docs and gave him. He then looked into the system and told he is not satisfied. He also screwed me with few more questions like the project doesn't appear to be genuine, the company looks to be staffing company and bla bla bla. Actually, my project is genuine one and I am not sure how VO told negatively without any perfect evidence. He also asked abu my current company and told he need to verify all the information provided by me. At the end, he gave me 221G white slip saying my petition requires lengthy admin processing. He also screwed people before me the same way. Few are H1b petitions(admin processing he told), one L1(rejected) and few B1s(mixed results).

All the best and share your experiences!!

Mine is 1st time H1B stamping along with my Husband:

Attended interview on 10th September at Hyderabad Consulate---Got 221g---VO retained original I797, I120, D160 , In house project documents, Company Brocher ,visa Interview letters and returned our passports along with 221g white form, he didn't see any docs related to my husband, he just asked him few questions. He requested us to submit the passports along with the additional document( US Company IT returns, 2012 Unemployment wage reports, Company Roaster and Office Pics) at VFS

We have submitted all additional documents and passports at VFS on 21st September 2012

We got an email and sms on 25th to collect our passports

We got back 221g, passports without stamp and additional documents except office photos, original i797, LCA, I129, office inhouse project documents. They have checked the check box says “application requires additional administrative processing before a final decision can be made”

So what would be the situation now? Are they still considering our case or not? Are they going to send our docs to USCIS or will they do admin processing in India?

I really appreciate if anyone clarify my doubts.

@h1b1221g,

Perhaps they might be doing admin processing. In my case the latest update I heard is that consulate folks called up my current employer to enquiry abu my employement. The VO said that he will enquiry abu my current employement and he told that his staff will be visiting my sponsoring employer in US any time as well. So lets think in a optimistic way and pray to god tat gud shud happen :)

Attended interview on 10th September at Hyderabad Consulate---Got 221g---VO retained original I797, I120, D160 , In house project documents, Company Brocher ,visa Interview letters and returned our passports along with 221g white form, he didn't see any docs related to my husband, he just asked him few questions. He requested us to submit the passports along with the additional document( US Company IT returns, 2012 Unemployment wage reports, Company Roaster and Office Pics) at VFS

We have submitted all additional documents and passports at VFS on 21st September 2012

We got back 221g, passports without stamp and additional documents except office photos, original i797, LCA, I129, office inhouse project documents. They have checked the check box says “application requires additional administrative processing before a final decision can be made”

So what would be the situation now? Are they still considering our case or not? Are they going to send our docs to USCIS or will they do admin processing in India?

@h1b1221g,

Returning the documents doesn't mean that they are not considering your case. In my case, VO had not taken any of my docs besides I797, I129, LCA and inhouse project details and also hegave white slip saying my petition has to undergo lengthy admin processing.. They will be doing the process and the only thing we can do is just wait though this is tough. If nothing is heard even after 2 or 3 months, then we can follow up with consulate through our petitioner's attroney.

I will keep posted if I hear any updates further.

Archived