Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Parents on EAD, need type of visa for the baby to enter US !!!

Recommended Posts

Myself & my wife are on EAD now which expires April 2013.

Recently we had our baby born in India.

Now the question is which type of visa do I need to apply for bringing my kid to US ?

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this