All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kishankarla

Anyone/your friend’s Had Administrative Review @ Vancouver/Ottawa/Toronto/Tijuana? How many days it will clear the case!

I Had done my H1B Interview on 21st AUG, At the end VO taken my Passport, 797 copies(2006, 2009, 2012) and Client Letter. He Said it will take couple of days to review further let you know by Ph./email.

Please see my Interview post @ this link...

On 24th AUG I requested an email for status update, by EOD they responded saying "Your case is still under Administrative Review. Unfortunately we cannot give an accurate timeline on how long this will take. At this time we do not need any further documents from you."

Till today 27th AUG either me/my employer/my client did not get any call/email for verification.

I heard one of the person who attended on 16th AUG @ Vancouver had similar situation, even he also didn't get any response from the consulate yet.

Does anyone/your friends having similar kind of situations having only "Admin Review", not 221G cases, where VO collected their Passports, 797 Copies & Client Letters.

How long does it going to clear the case?

Does these cases, During Admin Review, Does you/your employer/your client received any calls/emails? what is the time frame.?

Does it will lead to "Case sent back to USCIS further review", I heard the similar cases who attended from INDIA, those cases are sent back to USCIS. Anyone/your friends had face this situation @ Canada/Mexico these cities?

Sorry for asking so many questions at this moment. I really appreciate your feedback on this, I am trying to mitigate with other cases. So that I can plan myself and inform to my client as well to stay back in Canada it self. Feel free to reach me @ kishankarla @ gmail .com, I can reach you further to discuss over Phone in detail.

Ofcourse, I totally agree each Individual cases are different from other’s but trying to understand….

Thank you very much,

Kishan.

Hello Kishan,

Not 100 % sure...but i am guessing as you dont have masters, they might need some time to evaluate your education ( i am sure you got solid us work experience ) but just guessing that might be reason.

Wish you good luck

Regards

karthik

Hello Kishan,

Not 100 % sure...but i am guessing as you dont have masters, they might need some time to evaluate your education ( i am sure you got solid us work experience ) but just guessing that might be reason.

Wish you good luck

Regards

karthik

Education is not a problem. I attended early this year in Vancouver where they didn't ask single document from me. Its all faith. Btw, if you have multiple visa, why didn't you ask for your passport back so that you can go to your home country and can come back when ever they are done with processing.

When I went lot of people suggested to ask PP back if they issue Administration processing.

I got a 221g yellow admin processing last week and asked them for my passport. I really needed it back to see my family and they gave me my passport back. So dont be afraid to ask for pp. Either ways, you will be told to wait for an email from consulate to bring back the pp or come collect it.