processing time of Motion to Reconsider.

kris8989

I have applied H1b visa in premium processing on April 2012(in masters quota) and i received the query regarding employee employer relationship

since i don't have client letter and my client is not giving any email conformation/letter USCIS have rejected my visa on June 2012.

and using some email conversations and some supporting documents with out the client letter i applied for MRT (motion to reconsider/reopen) on July 27th 2012.

Could you please help me to understand the process and the following question

1) How much time it will take to get result of my MTR ?

2) What % of chances in getting visa ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any update on he motion to reconsider.

Even my H1 extension was denied on 01 Aug 2012.

we are going for motion to reconsider with all the evidences and documents this time.

Any idea/estimate how much time they take? My case was in PP, will they consider it in PP while re-adjudicating the case ?

@ tina,

can u pls provide your details, denial date and when was MTR filed ?

Any update on he motion to reconsider.

Even my H1 extension was denied on 01 Aug 2012.

we are going for motion to reconsider with all the evidences and documents this time.

Any idea/estimate how much time they take? My case was in PP, will they consider it in PP while re-adjudicating the case ?

@ tina,

can u pls provide your details, denial date and when was MTR filed ?

My denial date was July 27th and I appealed on Aug 18th. It was filed as a MTR, but ultimately be considered as appeal. Once you file I-290B, it will be sent to the officer who denied the petition. The evidence supported needs to be satisfied, by the officer and his supervisor. If they feel the evidence is satisfactory they will approve, if they need more clarification it will be sent to AAO in Washington D.C to make a final decision, which takes longer time.

• 2 weeks later...

hi

Mine is also the same case, I am on OPT Extension and applied for my H1b in May and got query as requesting for employee- employer relation in June,

and USCIS is not satisfied with our submitted documents for the raised query and denied my H1b in June 30th, and My employer applied for motion to reopen

on 28 July 2012 and still now i didn't receive any notice or receipt number from them.

could someone can help here

Hello,

I am also in the same boat. My H1b got denied on July 3rd for lack of client letter. I got my client letter and my attorney filed MTR on 27th July. I am awaiting reply. I got new WAC and am tracking it....

Vinod

Hi Vinod,

Did your attorney filled up an I290B form along with the fees or just requested for a re-open for this case ?

What does the current status on the WAC tracking system now ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi kumargb9, tina.4u.2k5

mine is also the same case. H1b denied and applied to MTR when i am on OPT extension. Please let know if you had any updates on the case. i have applied my MTR on 3rd August 2012.

My status still says, INITIAL REVIEW and On August 3, 2012, we received this I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

Please let me know your thoughts...

Thank you,

RAJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately MY H1b got denied today as per the USCIS website. Need to wait for alteast one week to get to know the reasons for denial.

California center

Reg processing

H4 to H1

Application recieved by USCIS on june11th

RFE on sept15th

Responded back to RFE on 25th sept

NOv 14th- Denial.

Planning to go with MTR after we get to know the reasons for denial

Archived