I129 with client location

Hins1982

Attended visa interview at hyd consulate on 6th July 2011 and received refusal letter on 27th July(in 3 weeks).My employer's attorney thinks that reason for refusal could be the address difference in I129 and LCA(not sure though).

My employer filed for H1 Amendment with client location and it got approved, so I'm planning to attend interview 2nd time, hope it goes well this time.

Can you guys please give your suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Case Details:

H1 Type: H1 Extension

1st Interview: 6th July 2011 at hyd consulate

Refusal Date: 27th July 2011

Amendment Filed: 11th Aug 2011

Approved: 18th Aug 2011

Working Model : EVC

Hi Hins1982,

I am in the same situation. I attended visa interview on May 18th at Hyderabad consulate and got rejection letter on July 20th. I have a couple of questions about the amendment. My employer has been working with our attorney and they said that once a visa is rejected we cannot amend the I-129 petition. So i have to cancel my current H1 petition and apply a new one. The attorney is one of the leading immigration attorney in NJ. So was thinking was yours a new petition or it was just an amendment.

Are you planning to attend the interview again at Hyderabad consulate?

Just wanted to confirm whats happening with my case as its similar to yours.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I appeared interview on May19th & still my case is under admin process.. so after reviewing all the cases got to know there is no client name mentioned on i-129 & letter to USCIS so i applied for amendment of my petition.

once approved can i go for stamping.

and i also e-mailed to vfs@HYDERABAD to with draw my current visa petition which is under 221G still no update regarding my with draw.

appreciate any help!!!!!

@leo_maverick,

Can u please send me an email with ur contact info. I am in the process of filing amendment for client change. I have been waiting for 3 months and no response from VFS yet. I keep getting the standard response: case under additional admin processing, will get back to u upon completion.

Thanks

Sunita

• 3 weeks later...

Attended interview yesterday(sept 9th)at hyd consulate, but I ended up with yellow slip, asked for all petitioner docs.

I have all the docs ready, so submitted docs at VFS yesterday itself. let's see what the outcome is.

I wasn't asked much questions, not even about my old petition.

Docs submitted at VFS: I797, LCA,I129, Letter to USCIS, client letter, vendor letter, contract agreements, project description, itinerary.

• 2 weeks later...

I have attended H1 stamping interview on July 22nd and got rejected with address issue. I got a white 221g. And in that it is also mentioned that employer unable to provide employment. Till now I have not recieved any updates. Please let me what would be the next process and can I go for fresh H1.

Thanks,

Push

Archived