Needed sample letter for employee-employer relatiopship

madhu85

Hi Guys,

I am planning to go for h1b stamping in India in this Oct.

I am in Employer-Client model.

From lot of forums here I understand that employee-employer relatiopship document is very important for successful stamping.

1)Can someone please provide me sample letter describing employee-employer relatiopship.

2)During stamping do we need original copy of all such supporting documents or print of scan copy would also work?

Thanks in advance.

[Client Letter Head]

Date:

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter serves to confirm that Mr/Mrs. Madhu85 is currently working as a Contractor in the position of “H1-B Job Position” for [Client Company Name] located at [Client Address]. He/She is currently contracted through [Employer Company Name], one of our preferred vendors. Mr/Mrs. Madhu85 has been working on this project since [Project Start Date].

Currently he/she is working as an [Your Field] professional whose duties essentially fit the job title of [Your H1-B petition Job Title] and that by normal industry standards these services require at least a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a relevant field. The educational background and work experience is an important prerequisite for this position and for the successful performance of the job duties. Hence, the position Mrs/Mr. Madhu85 is serving can be determined as a “Specialty Occupation”.

Job Duties and Responsibilities

Project Duration

Employment Relationship:

While the consultant Mrs/Mr. Madhu85 is working for us as a Contractor, this fact shall not render [Client Company] liable as employer. [Client company] is not functioning as his employer and is not responsible for all Immigration issues, payroll, hiring, firing, controlling his work; and any employee benefits according to relevant federal and/or state law, regulation or rules. Also, [Client Company] has no ability to assign Mrs/Mr. Madhu85 to a different location or another employer and there is no employment relationship existing between [Client Company] and Mrs/Mr. Madhu85.

Please note that [Employer Name] has the ultimate control and authority over the work of Mrs/Mr. Madhu85 and has authority to hire, terminate, supervise and otherwise control the work for him.

Sincerely,

[Client Supervisor Name]

Generally having originals in terms of employment offer letter and client letter is recommended.

what should be the right answer for the question "who paid petition fee?".

Should it be client or employer?

Dude, your client doesn't even get involved in this process. Everything is taken care by your employer.

The company which files your petition will pay the fee, so now you got the answer.

Archived