H1 B Extension - RFE

aturianilk

Hi,

I got RFE for my H1 B petition(Premium) and I need to travel to India this month 28th. How long it may take to take decision for USCIS after providing the requested doscuments?

Can I go ahead with my travel plan even if i don't get the approval by 28th June? Please advise different options available in my case.

Hi,

I got RFE for my H1 B petition(Premium) and I need to travel to India this month 28th. How long it may take to take decision for USCIS after providing the requested doscuments?

Can I go ahead with my travel plan even if i don't get the approval by 28th July? Please advise different options available in my case.

" got RFE for my H1 B petition(Premium) and I need to travel to India this month 28th. How long it may take to take decision for USCIS after providing the requested doscuments?

Can I go ahead with my travel plan even if i don't get the approval by 28th June? Please advise different options available in my case"

=> Once the USCIS receives the response of RFE, 15 calendar days clock resets again. If you leave the USA in middle of processing your H1b may approve but your extension will deny. Means your I797 won't have attached I94. You need to provide new I797 at port of entry to get the associated I94.

Archived