H1B Green Slip- Mumbai

svikram12

Hi All,

I got green slip 221(g) in Mumbai on 24th May. I have an offer from small comp as FTE.

Whatever was checked in green slip, I submitted those documents on 13th June.

Now will they mail me about next step or do I have to keep checking the status at below link

http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/case-status.html

Another thing, VO neither kept my passport nor it was ticked in green slip. So passport is still with me.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I got yellow slip at mumbai consulate in feb '12 . they sent the petition to uscis . uscis reaffirmed the petition in almost 3-4 weeks. now some 3-4 months later, i received email from consulate asking me to come for re-interview on any business day.

I also used to check my CEAC number on website of mumbai consulate. Be hopefil they will also email you asking you to come for re-interview.

Hi,

I got yellow slip at mumbai consulate in feb '12 . they sent the petition to uscis . uscis reaffirmed the petition in almost 3-4 weeks. now some 3-4 months later, i received email from consulate asking me to come for re-interview on any business day.

I also used to check my CEAC number on website of mumbai consulate. Be hopefil they will also email you asking you to come for re-interview.

My petiton is not sent to USCIS, it is still with consulate and I guess they are verifying details.

Archived