A suggestion about Life

USADreams

I know this is really off the topic but I wanted to post my own experience to all you out there .

I have messed up my life realy bad by dancing around all this issues related to F1 - OPT - H1 game . I focused my last 5 years of life totally on all about visa , finding employer etc. And I missed all other things I should have taken care of in better ways . Now I am in a situation where there is no turning back . And I regret it that I could haven taken care of things in better way . I have got my H1 , a good job but I have got some probleme which I am going to face for entire life .

So all you people out there . Just make sure to have balance in your life . Do whatever you can do on your side and leave rest on god . But dont mess up things the way I have done .

@ 'USADreams'

as ur usrname suggests, people esp desis do lose track of life in pursuing that "dream.."

seems u grasped the essence of life..before its too late..

i see immature posts from people even after going thru this for whole last decade..

i used to see people posting that they cant make it to their siblings weddings due to visa worries, then heart wrenching posts about missing the last visit to parents on death bed..the one post that tops is that this guy was afraid of acquiring STD but dont wanna see the doc bcz he was ignorant that INS may get hold of his health records.. or this recent one guy asking here to guess what could be the RFE about...

for most of the problems in life, u dont find answers in textbooks..but u tackle it by the maturity and common sense by going thru the "process of life.."..

whatever u think that u screwd up..there will be a way out..u can seek suggestions here or u sound mature enough to handle it by urself..

Archived