All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MIGO

DOS Comments on Priority Dates Movement for FY 2012-2013

http://forums.******

As per the above post, it looks like the cut off date for EB2IC won't move beyond Aug-2007/Sep-2007 till April 2013.

Has anyone experienced before (in previous years) that DOS moving the dates beyond what they predicted for upcoming fiscal year?

All good things must come to an end..You have to really give it to them..I mean one really wonders how this particular govt agency repeats the same mistake over and over again. 2007..2008 ..2012...moving dates too agressively only to retrograde to $%*#..I mean US is supposed to be the most technologically advanced country in the world..and this agency cannot come up with a method to estimate the demand...and the same government put a man on the moon more than 40 years ago.. this is simply ridiculous

DOS gets the demand data from USCIS (except for consular processing cases.) So, it is USCIS that didn't provide accurate data. And we all know that USCIS is dysfunctional...

I think what has happened is they did the spillover thing so much that ROW retrogressed. So now to make everything fair they will allot some portion of India China to ROW and therefore there will be no movement in the first two quarters