Not able to track my h1-b case with a white 221(g)

h1_exempt

Hello All,

I have was given a white 221(g) to complete medical evaluation (DUI) with a case number, but I am not able to track my case using the case number. When I try to check my case online it says that the case number is not valid. Did someone encounter the same issue where one is not able to track the case with the given case number.

Could someone please provide me some suggestions, it has been a long time since I am not able to check my status online.

Thank you.

Hello All,

I have was given a white 221(g) to complete medical evaluation (DUI) with a case number, but I am not able to track my case using the case number. When I try to check my case online it says that the case number is not valid. Did someone encounter the same issue where one is not able to track the case with the given case number.

Could someone please provide me some suggestions, it has been a long time since I am not able to check my status online.

Thank you.

Not all case numbers are listed on the website, I am in the same shoes, was given white 221g on May 14, 2012 and still not able to track my case status online.

Archived