Reaffirmed h1b petition mumbai interview

Vivekb333

Hi all,

After sending back to USCIS H1B PETITION for further review & possible revocation

Is there anybody who got reaffirmation of h1b petition & appeared for interview again in mumbai consulate with successful visa stamping ?

Pls share ur opinion..

It will b helpful 2 people like us who r waiting for further process .

Thks

Hi ,

I was in the same boat . My petition was refused in Jan and sent to USCIS for review . I got my reaffirmation in May .

You need not worry until you have answered all truth in the interview and all your documents are valid .

My suggestion is to transfer to a new employer and then go for stamping instead of waiting for the reaffirmation which would take anywhere between 4-14 months .

Even if your petition is reaffirmed there is no guarantee that you get visa when you attend the interview again [ Just a caution note ] .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Actually I have got a 221g at ottawa and today they called me back and said that they have revoke my H1B as there is inaccurate info so sent to USCIS for further review .CAn anyone please tell me how long does it gonna take for reaffirmation to get email from uscis ?Is there any way to follow up?what is the next step i can do?Can anyone please give their email id who has the same situation and got reaffirmation and succefully stamped .This would be a great help if some one can suggest me on this.

Actually I have got a 221g at ottawa and today they called me back and said that they have revoke my H1B as there is inaccurate info so sent to USCIS for further review .CAn anyone please tell me how long does it gonna take for reaffirmation to get email from uscis ?Is there any way to follow up?what is the next step i can do?Can anyone please give their email id who has the same situation and got reaffirmation and succefully stamped .This would be a great help if some one can suggest me on this.

Case sent back to USCIS means,they gonna review your case from the base. That means just like reviewing new petition.

Unfortunately their is no time frame for this process, all you have to do is to wait.

You have mentioned that their was some inaccurate info in your case, if you can share your interview details then someone might help you out what to do next?

Archived