H1B stamped, New employer now

kalpsen

Dear Members,

I have a query regarding H1B stamping.

I have a H1B stamping in my passport , and is valid until Feb 2013, and I'm currently in US.

The current stamping is for say, Employer A.

I'm planning to change my Employer to B, but stick with the same client.

If i get my H1B transferred to Employer B, and start working, and visit India by September 2012, Should I get the visa Stamped again ?

If not, Is it okay to come back to US with the original stamping for Employer A ? Any issues there ?

Finally, if my wife has to get a dependent visa done during my Trip in September, I should using my Employer B documents I-797 A, LCA, etc.., right ?

Thanks in advance.

Raj.

Dear Members,

I have a query regarding H1B stamping.

I have a H1B stamping in my passport , and is valid until Feb 2013, and I'm currently in US.

The current stamping is for say, Employer A.

I'm planning to change my Employer to B, but stick with the same client.

If i get my H1B transferred to Employer B, and start working, and visit India by September 2012, Should I get the visa Stamped again ?

If not, Is it okay to come back to US with the original stamping for Employer A ? Any issues there ?

Finally, if my wife has to get a dependent visa done during my Trip in September, I should using my Employer B documents I-797 A, LCA, etc.., right ?

Thanks in advance.

Raj.

NO need to go for stamping as long as it is valid and it doesnt matter even if you change your employer, Go through this forum, I recently read a similar case in this forum . So chill and Enjoy your time in India rather than thinking of Visa stamping

Archived