Ottawa 221g cases still pending (before May 1st week)

SoniaH

Hi,

I had my interview on May 7th and got 221g. My client received email, very next day and he replied too. I am still waiting to hear back from Consulate, it has already been 5 weeks now. I am little worried about this wait time.

Is there anyone who is still waiting to hear back from Consulate that has gone for stamping before May 1st week? Please reply.

Thanks!

Hi,

I had my interview on May 7th and got 221g. My client received email, very next day and he replied too. I am still waiting to hear back from Consulate, it has already been 5 weeks now. I am little worried about this wait time.

Is there anyone who is still waiting to hear back from Consulate that has gone for stamping before May 1st week? Please reply.

Thanks!

I wish you get your visa approved. Could you please share your interview experience? and questions sent to the client? Did you get your passport back on the same day you had interview?

thanks

Hi all,

yesterday my wife got an email from consulate asking for the client letter which client cant provide ,

for this we requested client manager to reply to the consulate , he helped us and said as per their policies we cant issue any letter to contractors but would be happy to provide any information needed.

So not sure now wether they will approve her visa or not.

guys please share ur thoughts.

Thanks

Aj

Do you have any idea how your client responded?

You can email to consulate and ask.

Response will be good if you send an email through your attorney.

Yes, my client responded with the same answers that my employer had provided me. Thanks for the info about the mail, I just spoke to my employer to send an email through the attorney...

Yes, my client responded with the same answers that my employer had provided me. Thanks for the info about the mail, I just spoke to my employer to send an email through the attorney...

Did you get your passport on the sameday u had interview or it is still with the consulate? please let us know. I'm attending for the interview but bit worried about passoport because I may have to travell.

thanks

Did you get your passport on the sameday u had interview or it is still with the consulate? please let us know. I'm attending for the interview but bit worried about passoport because I may have to travell.

thanks

Yes, I took my passport on the same day....

Its been third week and no communication from consulate, neither to client nor to me....

Mine is till pending too. When my attorney contacted they said only after 2 months if we do not receive any communication then they shall provide the status it seems....

I got a white 221(G) with further review checked on Jun 11th . PP is with VO along with I797 and EMP Letters. Consulate contacted Client last week through email and clients responded back on Friday. This is my second week

Can anyone suggest if it is better to stay here or request my passport and fly back to India.

Do you think taking my PP back will delay processing my application?

• 2 weeks later...

@Sonia H

Are you the one that visited Embassy b/w 2-3Pm on Thursday, June 28th.

If so i'm one of the two guys that were there at that time. I did not receive any update yet. We went to loomis ystday evening and checked with them but they haven't picked anything from Embassy.

Can you contact me at rajeev_idara@yahoo.co.in.

Thanks

Hi SoniaH,

What email did your attorney sent to Ottawa consulate and after how many days?

were you on 221g white or blue?

I had my interview on 29th May 2012 and got 221g Blue for AAP never recieved any communication to client and its been 5 weeks and have not heard anything from Consulate and this week is almost dead(all vacations and holidays) could you please tell how and when consulate responded and what all you did.

Thanks!

Hi dude 9112,

I had my interview the same day 29th May and still nothing. Should we assume 7 to 8 weeks waiting time given Sonia's experience.

Is there anyone else waiting since May 2012?

Dude are you still working on a project? If so then request your client to send an email to the consulate.

Archived