Belle: EAD Renewal Denial Email

supandieb2

My wifes EAD renewal application was received on March 12th 2012 and this was her third time renewal ( I485 eb3 to eb2 port -priority june 2006).It was 76th day today since filing and we just sent an Expedite request email/ fax..since EAD is about to expire on June 15th

And immediately I got an email from USCIS that the case has been denied and I shall receive the denial notice in 15 days.

!!!!!!!! my and her 485 case is pending and how can a simple EAD renewal be denied...

ANyone with such crazy USCIS symptoms?

Also: My case(I 485 EB2-I had Employment verification/ Birth certificate RFE) which was responded on March 26th 2012, received by uscis on march 27th 2012 when it was also assumed that visas for India and china went Unavailable.

But still there can be this possibility that they have approved 485 internally but cant issue Green card till visa available..but atleast they shouldnt deny EAD....may be the actual denial mail letter might shed more light.

We called up nation service center and the rep just recited whats available in online status and asked us to wait for 15 days till the denial mail reaches us...

Belle or Joe..any comments?

Thanks,

Supandi

Archived