Working on EAD for the secondar applicant - Very urgent

ekuruva

Hi,

I got EAD 2 months ago and my wife got too. I am the primary applicant, can my wife start using EAD for her next job ? Will there be any issue for the GC or for naturalization if she uses EAD just after 2 months of getting EAD. Please help

Thanks

She can of course use her EAD. There are no problems. Why do you think there would be any?

Thanks for the info. Well, i was thinking if there are any time limits like 180 days after the 485 applied date. Can you also please let me know if its safe for me, the primary applicant to change the job after 180 days of 485 pending ?

" Can you also please let me know if its safe for me, the primary applicant to change the job after 180 days of 485 pending ?"

This is a question which can only be answered with some degree of certainty after you have given a Lawyer all the specific facts related to your unique case. Reassurance is easy to give and impossible to guarantee. Talk to your Lawyer.

ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_146070', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_146070', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '146070' }, parseInt('0') );

Archived