H1-B Stamping Hyderabad Consulate- Got White 221(g), May 14,2012

vbolla

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it seems hyderabad 221 g tracking url is not working...when i submit with my id...it is staying on same page.

http://hyderabad.usc...used-visas.html

my case showed till yesterday....today i am not getting any message like under processing.

Guys, can you please check with ur id and let me know if it works.

Thanks.

Don't worry.

I believe the functionality is not working properly.

Som problem with the site.

Congratulations !! Hope we get our stamping done fast too !!

Hi Bolla ,

I too got a white slip in Hyd consulate on Oct 5th with additional administrative processing check box checked .

The visa officer told that i will be getting an mail with in a week and please submit your passports after that .

I had previous 221g and i filed this time with a new employer whose profile is good . But i am also very disappointed with the second time 221g query .The visa officer took my I797 and employer related documents and contract between my employer and client .

Hi Bolla ,

I too got a white slip in Hyd consulate on Oct 5th with additional administrative processing check box checked .

The visa officer told that i will be getting an mail with in a week and please submit your passports after that .

I had previous 221g and i filed this time with a new employer whose profile is good . But i am also very disappointed with the second time 221g query .The visa officer took my I797 and employer related documents and contract between my employer and client .

It all depends on case 2 case basis, what questions were you asked in the interview. It's been 5 months for me without any response now, The visa officer took all my documents too and returned my passport. I am just hoping for the best and waiting.

It all depends on case 2 case basis, what questions were you asked in the interview. It's been 5 months for me without any response now, The visa officer took all my documents too and returned my passport. I am just hoping for the best and waiting.

Hi ,

I attended to visa interview this morning in Hyderabad Consulate . My slot was booked at 8:30 am and i reached consulate by 8 :00 am . I went inside after all verification's of my documents and make sure to not bring cell phones to the consulate as there will be no lockers provided by the consulate like in Chennai .

I reached inside the consulate and got a token and the wait time for me is almost an hour . Finally my turn has came and i went to counter no 15 . The Visa Officer is an young guy and he greeted us (Me and My wife )

Vo : Good Morning

Me : Good moring sir how are you

Vo : Good . (He scanned my DS 160 form and had a look at it for a minute and asked me to pass all my documents and i passed all the documents like LCA, I129 , PO , SOW , Contractor Agreement with Client , My Employer invitation letter and Client verification letter Provided by my Employer )

Vo : So , you are going to work for this company XXXXXXX

Me : Yes Sir

Vo : Is this a new offer

Me : Yes

Vo : Are you working now ?

Me : No Sir .

Vo : Who is your Client ?

Me : XXXXXX

Vo : which project are you going to work for the client ?

Me : Said about my Project

Vo : Where are going to work ?

Me : At my Employer's office

Vo : I think you have H1b before ?

Me : Yes , i do have with my previous company XXXXXXX

Vo : What happened to the previous 221(g) ?( I had a 221g with my old employer and i didn't answer that)

Me : After the visa interview i had an health emergency where i need to take couple of months bed rest and the client is not willing to continue with my contract . Hence there is no Client i didn't submit my documents for my previous 221 (g)

VO : How did you know about this company ?

Me : I posted my resume in Job Portal and they approached me as my Skill-set exactly matches with the requirement and i had been through couple of technical interviews and finally i got an offer

Vo : Where is this company located ?

Me : City XXXXX , State YYYYY

Vo : What is your highest degree of qualification ?

Me : Masters in Computer Science

Vo : Where did you finish your masters ?

Me : From XXXXXX University

Vo : what is your salary for this position ?

Me : XXXXX dollars per year

The visa officer checked each and every document that i provided to him . He gave me a white slip with additional administrative processing check-box checked in the white slip . He told me that i will receive an email with in an week from the consulate and please submit your passports after that .He retained my I797 , Purchase order , Contract agreement between client and employer , employer invitation letter and employer client verification letter and gave the rest of the documents to me .

This is my experience and i posted in one of the posts in murthy forum . Can you mail me your details so that we can have a chat . My email id is vamsykurapati@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

consulate asked me to submit my pass port and submitted on october 15th...five working days are completed and i did not hear anything from them.My initial interview was on sept 5th and submitted documnets on sept 11 and they returned my passport on 13th. Again they asked to submit passport on october 11th and submitter on 15th.

Worrying why they are taking this much time? Normally it takes 2 to 3 days after submitting passport on second time.

Hi Vbolla,

I am also on the same boat,got 221g aap white slip in august.Are u able to track your case in vfs site or any other site and what is your case number 10 digit or 11 digit.

I am unable to track my case for past 5 months and I get the message your Case number cannot be identified , It's a 11 digit number, not sure how much time more do they need still, just hoping for the best !!

i got stamping on friday....Here is my case details again...

model-evc

initial interview-sept 5th

docs submitted-sept 11

got email for passport submission on oct 11th

passport submission oct 15th

stamped on oct 26th

Congratulations !!! That's nice to hear your case has been resolved so soon !!

• 3 months later...

Archived