H1-B Stamping Hyderabad Consulate- Got White 221(g), May 14,2012

vbolla

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allah's grace - I called DoS and they said my visa was issued today. Hopefully I get my passport w/ stamped visa this week. Keep up the hope guys. I pray you all get your visas issued soon. Good luck. !!

Awesome Buddy !! Congratulations..... Can you provide me the Dos number please, I'll call them and check as yet my case number is not identified online !!

@adil - flying to Richmond, VA.

I would also suggest you guys to regularly check VFS passport tracking website. Because ur status is not updated on consulate website, we can track our ppts on VFS. My status still shows as pending on consulate website but ppt has been handed over to blue dart for delivery.

@adil - flying to Richmond, VA.

I would also suggest you guys to regularly check VFS passport tracking website. Because ur status is not updated on consulate website, we can track our ppts on VFS. My status still shows as pending on consulate website but ppt has been handed over to blue dart for delivery.

USCIS called my employer today and asked questions on Emp Verification, etc etc for 20 minutes and also other Employees of our compaany working in US got a call and email from USCIS with some questions as nin DS 160. Do you think it is a +ve sign for my 221 g ?

• 1 month later...

H1B white form, administrative processing checked. No documents asked.

Attended interview at Hyderabad consulate.

Very disappointed

Sorry for your situation. I have gone through the same for the last 10 months and still counting. My sincere advise, If your client doesn't allow you to work remotely then immediately look for a job in India itself. This 221(g) process is going to take lot of time. Also you may try for another petitioner while working in India itself.

Sorry for your situation. I have gone through the same for the last 10 months and still counting. My sincere advise, If your client doesn't allow you to work remotely then immediately look for a job in India itself. This 221(g) process is going to take lot of time. Also you may try for another petitioner while working in India itself.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I got a call from US consulate yesterday.

They asked me to send updated client letter through mail, which I have sent.

What does it mean? Is it a positive sign?

Thanks for the quick reply.

I got a call from US consulate yesterday.

They asked me to send updated client letter through mail, which I have sent.

What does it mean? Is it a positive sign?

It could be. Progress is always positive. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Did they keep your passport after your interview? If so you have good chances.

No, they didn't take my passport or any other documents.

Okay, If they clear your case just by looking at the latest Client letter then they will request you to submit your passport soon. Anyways be prepared for long term delays, 2-15 months. I would suggest you to immediately look for a job in India itself if your client doesn't allow you to work remotely.

Vbolla,

Any updates at your end? I am in the same boat, its been 3 weeks but my case number is not identified online. Please update us with your status.

Thanks

Even my case is not updated online.

I went to VFS office and enquired.

They told I need to check it my sending a mail to infoushyderabad@vfshelpline.com with my case number.

Okay, If they clear your case just by looking at the latest Client letter then they will request you to submit your passport soon. Anyways be prepared for long term delays, 2-15 months. I would suggest you to immediately look for a job in India itself if your client doesn't allow you to work remotely.

This is my first time H1.

I am working for my employer here.

Attended for interview on september 4th and got white slip....

Asked to submit copy of petition, PO, client letter, detailed description of the project at nearest VFS office.

Do i need to submit passport with these documents? or just above documents.

Thanks for your help.

I think VO will tick what to submit on 221(g) form. Submit those, I think VFS people takes only that are ticked in 221(g) form. But anyway take all docs and passport with you and ask VFS what to submit extra.

• 2 weeks later...

Vbolla..

No reply from you.

Did you get the visa?

Sorry for the delayed response guys, I haven't been to this forum for about 6-8 weeks now, My case is still pending with the same status saying case number not identified, calling DOS twice a week and I get the same response saying your case continues to go admin processing. My employer was contacted by USCIS on july 13 and they said I should hear an update very soon, but its been almost 2 months after the employer verification and yet no update. I am planning to go for new H1 now after waiting for 4 n half months almost without any update !!

Sorry for the delayed response guys, I haven't been to this forum for about 6-8 weeks now, My case is still pending with the same status saying case number not identified, calling DOS twice a week and I get the same response saying your case continues to go admin processing. My employer was contacted by USCIS on july 13 and they said I should hear an update very soon, but its been almost 2 months after the employer verification and yet no update. I am planning to go for new H1 now after waiting for 4 n half months almost without any update !!

My client said that , they are contacted by USCIS. But after hearing you, I am also concerned about my case now. Even my case number is not identified online.Fingers crossed....

It all depends on case 2 case basis, I saw some 221gs from May cleared and some taking time. We can just hope for the best !!

My client said that , they are contacted by USCIS. But after hearing you, I am also concerned about my case now. Even my case number is not identified online.Fingers crossed....

Archived