Green Card questions - current dates

Magm

AOS pending EAD approved

PD 6/8/2006 EB3 (ROW)

According to the June Bulletin they will process cases thru 6/8/2006, therefore:

1. Should I renew my EAD (expires:9/1/2012)?

USCIS cashes the check once they receive the application to renew the EAD, so will they refund the (EAD) fee if GC is issued first?

2. Re: green card/I-485; when can I expect to see any activity/approval? What's the typical time frame to get a GC once the dates are current?

3. Is it a good idea to contact a congressman/senator in order to expedite the process in June or better to sit tight and see how the situation develops?

4. What form should I file with the USCIS if I don't want my attorney's office to receive any docs/notifications about my case in the future (my atty is deceased and I don't want their office to handle the case)?

I'd appreciate your suggestions.

AOS pending EAD approved

PD 6/8/2006 EB3 (ROW)

According to the June Bulletin they will process cases thru 6/8/2006, therefore:

USCIS cashes the check once they receive the application to renew the EAD, so will they refund the (EAD) fee if GC is issued first?

2. Re: green card/I-485; when can I expect to see any activity/approval? What's the typical time frame to get a GC once the dates are current?

3. Is it a good idea to contact a congressman/senator in order to expedite the process in June or better to sit tight and see how the situation develops?

4. What form should I file with the USCIS if I don't want my attorney's office to receive any docs/notifications about my case in the future (my atty is deceased and I don't want their office to handle the case)?

Dont assume things. Go with the process. apply for EAD. If the dates become current for you good if not you dot have to worry as you have already applied for EAD.

AOS pending EAD approved

PD 6/8/2006 EB3 (ROW)

1. No once paid you not going to get ANYTHING back.

2. Can not be predicted. It could approve first day or could take months.

3. Unless your dates are current, no point in contacting ANYONE. You will simply get reply back saying your dates are NOT current.

4. G-28

Archived