MAGIC TEXT AND EMAIL! FINALLY

pramak9

And your rather rambling posts have shown to the world that the facts seem to have messed up your head...

I hope you had some rest and feel better now.

Joe, as I have already stated, your opinion is driven by confirmation bias, not by the facts. Arguing with you is like arguing with a tea-bagger over increasing taxes. Waste of time. All I can do is laugh at your apparent denial of obvious facts.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JoeF and Belle, I think you two are strong pillars of this forum..please be on the same page and clear out your problems. I or I think other folks also don't like to see you two knowledgeable people to fight over the visa numbers and make groups.

There is no problem from my side...

It is not a matter of opinion. It is a well-documented fact that there are no EB2-I/C visa numbers available since April 11.

If somebody chooses to ignore facts, it is that person's problem... Wishful thinking, or delusions, as opposed to facts.

Joe, as I have already stated, your opinion is driven by confirmation bias, not by the facts.

Huh?

The fact is that DOS told AILA that there are no visa numbers for EB2-I/C available since April 11.

For some weird, unexplained reason, you refuse to accept that fact.

Arguing with you is like arguing with a tea-bagger over increasing taxes.

Again trying to make thing personal and insulting, eh?

It is you who ignores the facts here.

Facts are facts are facts. It is you who is ignoring facts.

Archived