Change of Status to Decision after Post Decision Activity

sakwins

Applied for H1 extension for myself and H4 for my Wife thru my employer.

I registered my email address for Status updates in uscis.gov

I received alerts yesterday stating Post Decision Activity and stated as Approved and mailed the notice for both receipt numbers. I checked online and saw both receipts has Post Decision Activity checked.

But after about 90 mins i got another email update for my receipt alone stating Decision.

Now this make me confuse and went online to check. I do see my Receipt status shows as Decision for mine only, but my Wife Status shows as Post Decision Activity.

Under decision it says as below.

On April 23, 2012, this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was approved and we sent you an e-mail notice. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

What does this refer to? Approved or Denied or Wait till hard copy to receive?

It says sent you an email notice and follow instructions.

i didn't get any instructions email. Do employer or Attorney gets one? Employer hasn't received any email.

Coud some one explain what both Decision and Post Decision Activity refers too..

Fingers crossed until get the Hard copy

Archived