H1B approved but I797 doc has additional notice section

drk98951

Hi,

I am working on H1B for over an year(in U.S) and I changed to a different company and H1B transfer has been approved, but I797 approval notice received today also has a page2 with an additional section that says like this:

NOTICE: Although this application/petition has been approved, USCIS and the U.S Department of Homeland Security reserve the right to verify the information submitted in this application, petition, and/or supporting documentation to ensure conformity with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other authorities. Methods used for verifying information may include, but are not limited to, the review of public information and records, contact by correspondence, the Internet, or telephone, and site inspections of businesses and residences. Information obtained during the course of verification will be used to determine whether revocation, rescission, and/or removal proceedings are appropriate. Applicants, petitioners, and representatives of record will be provided an opportunity to address derogatory information before any formal proceeding is initiated.

Is it a normal content these days (or) is it something I need to worry about? Please advise.

Thank you,

Archived