New Job

ashwinkhai

Hi,

I have been employed in Company A for past 6 years (4 year offshore and 2 years onsite). I was in L1 and my Company A filed my L1 to H1 COS. I recently got the H1 Approved.

If I want to change my employer, are there any chances of getting my H1 transfer denied? Also, if I visit India and have to get my visa stamped, will there be any complications to get my visa stamped, if I change my employer.

Thanks,

Three should be no problem, just a suggestion stay away from fraud consultant companies. It would be easier to get h1b approval and stamping. There are the symptoms of fraud employer:

1. Asks for h1b fees.

2. Asks you to 'market your resume' yourself

3. Pay you 1month+ delayed payments, and say that they didn't get paid from 'clients'

4. Doesn’t provide you copy of LCA

5. Doesn’t provide you lower part of the I797 (I94 part)

5. LCA job title/ duties doesn't match with actual job title/ duties

6. Pay you hr'ly rate instead of fixed annual salary.

Three should be no problem, just a suggestion stay away from fraud consultant companies. It would be easier to get h1b approval and stamping. There are the symptoms of fraud employer:

1. Asks for h1b fees.

2. Asks you to 'market your resume' yourself

3. Pay you 1month+ delayed payments, and say that they didn't get paid from 'clients'

4. Doesn’t provide you copy of LCA

5. Doesn’t provide you lower part of the I797 (I94 part)

5. LCA job title/ duties doesn't match with actual job title/ duties

6. Pay you hr'ly rate instead of fixed annual salary.

+ EC/EVC model may also apply. They might send you to work for some other (client) company.

Archived