All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
timmingalam

I-485 filed, then retrogression, probability of RFEs

Greetings everyone,

I filed for my I-485 in Dec 2011, have received EAD and AP last month. Now that the retrogression both official and internal is in effect, I was wondering if people like me would get any RFEs on the pending adjustments to status or if that would happen once our priority dates become current again?

Its been 4 weeks since my spouse and I got our EAD/AP, I know the 485s won't be approved any time soon.

Thanks!!

-Timmingalam

Greetings everyone,

I filed for my I-485 in Dec 2011, have received EAD and AP last month. Now that the retrogression both official and internal is in effect, I was wondering if people like me would get any RFEs on the pending adjustments to status or if that would happen once our priority dates become current again?

Its been 4 weeks since my spouse and I got our EAD/AP, I know the 485s won't be approved any time soon.

Thanks!!

-Timmingalam

You can get RFEs, cases can be denied even during the retrogression. Only it can be approved when the PD is current.

Per murthy bulletin today, the cases will still be reviewed completely for 485 and, if everything is acceptable, will be held until visa numbers are available and green card obtained as numbers become available? Can some one confirm this is true that any RFEs any questions that USCIS may have will still go ON and only thing pending is the approval when date becomes current?