VSC master's regular H-1B timelines

signleorb

Is it taking roughly 10-15 days to get the receipt on regular-masters H1b petition?

Basically it depends on the center you applied....CSC is fast and Vermont is the slowest...In my case, it took morethan 3 weeks to get receipt number....I don't know how long it takes for the decision...

Basically it depends on the center you applied....CSC is fast and Vermont is the slowest...In my case, it took morethan 3 weeks to get receipt number....I don't know how long it takes for the decision...

It is true VSC is really slow I applied on April 12th Masters and PP still didn't get the receipt number.

It is true VSC is really slow I applied on April 12th Masters and PP still didn't get the receipt number.

Check with your attorney.

My Case Details:

Master's quota, regular processing, application send on 12th April and USCIS received on 13th April.

My Attorney got receipt on 26th April but I got on 30th April.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 person got approval in regular processing at Vermont Service Center:

Application date 2nd April

Approval date 7th June

Application Type: new Service Center: Vermont Processing Type: regular Application Filed: 02 Apr 2012 USCIS Received Date: 07 Apr 2012 Receipt Number: EAC.......... RFE Received?: no RFE Received Date: Reason for RFE: RFE Replied Date: Application Status: approved Approval/Denial Date: 07 Jun 2012 TN Status: Most Recent LUD: Total Processing Time: 66 days Days Elapsed: Case Added to Tracker: 07 Jun 2012 Last Updated: 07 Jun 2012

• 2 weeks later...

Are we still tracking on Regular master approvals. Please post your approvals or any change in the status here along with your receipt (atleast 1st five numbers after letters Ex: EAC******) to track the series.

The above process will help people analyze when can they expect the decision.

Anyone has any decision yet?

FYI: My Frd got the approval. Details are below.

Application Receipt date: April 9

Receipt Number: EAC 121325**** (Vermont Service Center)

Decision: June 26

Status changed from Initial review to Post decision activity on june 28th saying that we have approved your I129 application on june 26 and sent the documents.

Please post if any one got the approval whose receipt date is after April 9th.

Archived