passport sumbission OR Fresh Visa interview???? please suggest

h1bvsa

Hello All,

i got a passport submission request as a part of 221G AAP from chennai.(validity of I-797 is only untill Nov 2012)

meanwhile. i also have I-797 for 3 yrs from another company now, in-house project with 25 milion gross income, 300 employees, american company.

waht could be the best option now? whether to submit passport for earlier small desi company with 7 more months of validity? OR

shall i go for a fresh interview with 3 yrs of valid I-797? what will be the chances of getting visa?

please suggest.......thanks

Dude, go with the one that is cleared first, you don't know what is going to happen on the new stamping, thousands of people are stranded with no stamping, don't throw away yours. If you really want to switch to new company, do it after you enter US. Do not gamble on new stamping at any cost. It is not worth it

thanks, I'm wondering if after the submission of the passport, how long the process may take....

will the AAP srill cotinues with queries to clients etc...?

also recently i filled DS160 nd submitted(not taken appointment yet)...dono how this effects...any htoughts on this

???

@h1bvsa, ds 160 has no relation to your stamping, there are many poeple filling out ds forms and many saved but incomplete applications at any point with Department of Homeland security. That is just a form required for security purposes. It is not equal to booking another visa appointment.

If your visa is already cleared (in your case looks like it is, because they ask for passport submission only after it is cleared), then you should get it back with the visa stamp within 1 week to 10 days

Good luck!

Hi all, Thanks for your suggestions .

As i saw in few posts like , after sumitting the passport , consulate will send questionnaire to the clients , etc and may again issue 221G without visa stamp in the passport.....so am not confidetn as client stated , he cannot support few E-E related questions,

also , the stamp may be valid only for 6 month from now.

After going thru lawyers opinion and lot of stress, as there are every document and hope to get thrugh( american lawyer, amwrican company, full time, inhouse proj), the visa job interview, scheduled my new bisa appointment.

if everything goes well, I will get three years stamping( no issue for 3 more years an dno stress)

I'm not sure wats gonna happen , gud luk to u all....Iwill update my status on apr 19th.

Hi All,

I attended intvw today at hyd consul, for a direct employment with inhouse proj and got visa approved.

my prev submission request for passport is for stamping too(said by vo, he asked which one do u want .....)

now it will be a 3 yr visa...one less thing to worry from now.

gudluk

how do u know the employer? referral

how long u are working with them? i wil work after i go there......

who was ur prev employer? xyz

what happend to that visa appilcation? its undeer 221g, mahy be some verification going on....not sure

looks like u were abuoit to get stamped on that on apr 1......do u know? hmmm

which one do u want ? this new one

why this? onsite....the old one is offsite...so i want onsite...

where r u going? abc location, you said asdf location earlier? yeah its my physica llocation where i live.....! and this is new employers office.

ur visa is approved.

as i got clearance from earlier company also, (under 221g since 2 months), i think i got this visa apporaval very easily.

gud luk.

Archived