I-765 application for employment authorization approved

nr2006

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Krishna,

I received RFE too...have sent the requested documents.Usually,you get an automated update that the case processing has resumed if you have subscribed to the case updates on USCIS website.

I would suggest to call them after you receive this update...I am going to do the same.

Hope that helps.

Hi SV,

I submitted only my I-94 and visa page when applied in Oct.

Now USCIS wanted my wife's I-94, Visa page and our marriage certificate as part of RFE.

Hi Comp_ind,

Thank you..

I sent the RFE docs on Saturday (01/15). How long I should wait to get my EAD card.

For safe side, I have taken infopass appointment on 01/27 to followup my case by that time my RFE docs reach USCIS office.... is that right approach?

Thanks,

Krishna.

I have applied(EAD first time) on Oct 26,1010 at TSC and after replying for RFE(which is 2 photos), the current status since Jan 20th is "Request for Evidence response review".

Called USCIS for expedite and the 5 day window will expire tomorrow. I'm wondering if this is situation for many or just few.

Any Idea on how to speed up the progress now?

TIA

Application Date : 11/9/10

Receipt Date: 11/10/10

Online Status: Initial Review

Service Center: Nebraska

Its getting close to 3 months, and I haven't seen any change of status online. Not sure, how long its going to take for approval. Interestingly, AP got approved but not I-765 (for EAD), I believe both these applications have no dependency on each other for processing.

As its been already 3 months and that our status for I-765 is still in Initial Review, we have opened a Service Request with USCIS on both my and my wives I-765 application.

Do anyone know how long does it normally takes for USCIS to respond to a Service Request? Anybody already opened a Service Request with USCIS previously??

Originally posted by lallip1:

wow IFGC you are really lucky to get EAD in short period...

What are the steps you followed could you please share

Thanks in advance

Lalitha.

You're right...it's more of luck.

All I did was file online & that's it.

I have been lucky with EADs...485 isn't moving much...(-:

Goodluck.

• 1 month later...

can we raise an expedite request after 75 days?

here is my situation

initially when i raised and expedite request they have asked me to wait till 75 days crossed and denied the expedite request

when i raised a request after 75 days got a reply saying that uscis cannot expedite the application as requested:(

Archived