All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
h1bvsa

Again 221G for passport submission thru VFS

Hi,

does any one know where can we pick up 221 that is issued thru VFS to submit the passport?

i attended chennai conuslate for visa......status of my case says as above.......can someone please let me know.

thanks

@h1bvsa   Did you get the passport submission request,if so can you please tell me when it was and what mode was the notification?

Hello VisaBlues,

i was told that i am issues 221G again on paril2nd for passport submission, when spoke to chennai consulate on phone.

dono which VFS to pick that doc from.....no email confirmation yet, been a week(since apr 2nd).

vfs folks has no info with them about this.

if anyone has gone thru the same , please share ur exp....thanks

@h1bvsa  I guess they might have sent it to your home address otherwise call Hyd/Chennai vfs.Can you share you interview experience I am in the same situation with 221g Blue AAP in Chennai .In my case my petition documents were returned back to me along with passport with only client letter taken with them.

this is what i recieved from infouschennai@vfshelpline.com when enquired about my case status.

"your application is pending the submission of your passport, please submit it to the nearest VFS Centre."

am i going to get stamped on this?

all my docs were reteeianed by VO only passport was given back to me at the interview.