H1B stamping from London

l1_to_h1_new

I got my H1B petition approved last week, is it possible to go for stamping in UK as I am currently working here.

>> Yes

How can i find out it is possible for stamping here.

>> Email VO for confirmation - if they don't provide a clear answer, just go for it.

What is the procedure to get dependents stamping,

>> Employer - files h4 for each

can both be done together.

>> Yes

I got my H1B petition approved last week, is it possible to go for stamping in UK as I am currently working here.

>> Yes

>> Email VO for confirmation - if they don't provide a clear answer, just go for it.

>> Yes

>> Yes

>> Yes

Hello Hmaster, can u explain about u r situation , right now on which visa r u on and how long have u been in uk, if it is in uk is it continous stay or went to india for some time and r u back , clearly explain so that i can get back to u

I got my H1B petition approved last week, is it possible to go for stamping in UK as I am currently working here. How can i find out it is possible for stamping here.

What is the procedure to get dependents stamping, can both be done together.

I got my H1B petition approved last week, is it possible to go for stamping in UK as I am currently working here. How can i find out it is possible for stamping here.

What is the procedure to get dependents stamping, can both be done together.

Hi , pls explain u r clear situation, on which visa, how long have u been in uk, tell me complete things so that i can get back to u

BTW my petition shows London consulate for stamping, so I guess I can visit. Does any has any experience at London consulate

BTW my petition shows London consulate for stamping, so I guess I can visit. Does any has any experience at London consulate

Hello Dear member , the situation now is bad in uk and h1b visa are not issued like before, they just give 221g or they just say approved and keep you waiting for long time approximately between 6 months to 1yr and in worst cases 2 years Administrative processing , so if u dont have permit to stay in uk for long time dont try to go attend interview at UK, best is to attend in home country , dont think if we attend in UK only we get , its not like that the visa officers are looking on the companies, if your company is genuine company like (IBM,MICROSOFT,CTS) etc, then attend any where so that u will get visa in 3 weeks of time, but if u have been approved from a consultant company it takes long time may be upto 1yr in uk , i sincerely suggest dont go for usa visa if u have permit less than 1yr and if u applyu from consulatnt company, they keep on hold and wont give any reply , if u want u can reasearch as well from many ,its not like before situation has changed

Hmm..you are scaring me. I have UK visa till 2015, but why would they hold the passport with them. Why can't they give the passport and then continue there admin process.

Additionally, now the petition says the consulate for stamping as London, will be able to go to India for stamping.

Do you know for sure that this is the case, have you or any of your friends experienced it.

Please let me know, I am trying to go for stamping along with my family.

hello dear member , i am not scaring you, its just whats going on at the moment,ok if u have uk visa its good, but the thing is situation varies from person to person but one critical situation (suppose right now you are working here so its ok but if you go to india r u sure that u r going to come back again if h1b admin process finishes in case it goes under admin processing that is what you need to think. of you are confident that i can come n number of times as my wish to uk , then attend in uk so that u are ready for any thing , but this is for people who dont know whether they can come back or not even the admin process is finished , when they ask to send passport u cannot provide passport by courier its illegal, only when u stay here u have to provide, if this doesnt apply to you , u can just go and attend the interview and check your luck( any way have you been sponsored from desi company or owned by whites) .

Hi Connet2geth1b,

Should I call Operator Assisted Visa Information call 09042-450100 to get reference code( i got 221g on 5th april 2012 and still my status is not showing on "online status pdf", not even "pending" status is showing) and after getting reference code on which "embassy id" I should e-mail.Please guide me.Thanks

hello shikha,any updates? did u send an email to consular services

Hi,

Today I got reply from embassy and it is like My case is in "admin processing", so I have to wait and they can not say anything about the timeline.

One thing I do not understand that my interview was on 5th april 2012 and still my status is not showing on "Online pdf" (not even PENDING)document,my batch number is not in that pdf and its been almost a month.

I cehcked about my batch number and hey are saying batch number that I have is correct one.

Any suggestion.

Thanks,

Shikha

Hi,

Today I got reply from embassy and it is like My case is in "admin processing", so I have to wait and they can not say anything about the timeline.

One thing I do not understand that my interview was on 5th april 2012 and still my status is not showing on "Online pdf" (not even PENDING)document,my batch number is not in that pdf and its been almost a month.

I cehcked about my batch number and hey are saying batch number that I have is correct one.

Any suggestion.

Thanks,

Shikha

you are really lucky to get reply from uscis that your status is pending , here most of the people are not even getting that response , no response , no online information nothing really seems to be vague

Hi,

Any suggestion.

Thanks,

Shikha

how could the visa officer give a wrong batch number , i hope even it seems to be same for me , i cant find my batch number , i havent got any reply, really making me irritate

Hi Connet2geth1b,

Are you facing the same issue? can you see your batch number in 'Online pdf document".

Please let me know and when was your interview?

Thanks,

Shikha

no , i cant find my batch number online from start , phoned them and told given a reference number asked to email but no reply till date

Archived