H1 B restamping question and i-130 approved

I am H1B visa since 2008. I have done my stamping first time at mexico and now i need to re stamp. i have to go back to india for that. my husband is permanent resident and he applied for my greencard. my i-130 is approved and now i am waiting for priority dates to become current so that i can apply for adjustment of status. i ma planning to go for india in december and going for my stamping. does my i-130 petition affect my h1b stamping?

please consult a lawyer.

H1 is a dual-intent visa so it should not affect your visa stamping with regard to this matter. it only affects any non-immigrant intent visa like B, F, etc.

Originally posted by couponsforpatel:

I am H1B visa since 2008. I have done my stamping first time at mexico and now i need to re stamp. i have to go back to india for that. my husband is permanent resident and he applied for my greencard. my i-130 is approved and now i am waiting for priority dates to become current so that i can apply for adjustment of status. i ma planning to go for india in december and going for my stamping. does my i-130 petition affect my h1b stamping?

Archived