E-V-C-C Modal

BingGoogle

Hello,

Company A outsourced the Project to Company B.

Company B hired me through Vendor Company C and my employer is D.

In this case,

1) Who is your Client ?

Ans :

2) Do I need letter from Company A ? As they outsourced the project, it is very hard on my part to get letter from them.

How can I defend this when i go to Stamping.

Company B give me a letter stating that Company A outsourced the project to Company B and Company B hired through vendor.

@nitrohaze.....I am planning to go to Ottawa for Stamping ....I am on EVVC model and my employer is ready to provide all the documents (all contract copies as well with all the vendors and client).

I am really tensed of going on EVVC model....Can you please give me your email id...so that I can get in touch with you for your advice. Thanks in Advance. I really appreciate your help.

Client location is the place where you sit and work. So the letter which you get from that location is called client letter. Moreover, what is mentioned in your contract .who is the client in your LCA.

Does company A exists in your contract? I don't think so.

There is no way that Company A is going to give letter...

Client in LCA is A-B

That doesn't become EVCC model . It becomes EVVC model. However you can frame it as EVC saying that your client is Company B.

Company B has a customer called company A

Even if it sepecifies that your client location is Company A in LCA you can say that you have to work in that location for some reason.

Hi Guys,

Did anyone went through the same scenario ( EVVC ). I am also in the same situation as BingGoogle. I have letter from Client and Vendors, all the letters are provided mentioning working location address same as what it is in LCA.

1. Do I need to show Company B as my end client or Company A as my end client ? If I show company B as my end client will they find end client ( company A ) with Address on the LCA.

2. If I show company A as my end client, doesn't it delay my stamping process, by giving queries.

Thanks in Advance.

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I work for A(Employer),  throgh B(Vendor)  I work at C company's location (Big US Consulting Firm) on a client project (Federal).

So If I am asked,who is my client , it should be C or D? 

I have asked this question to couple of friends and I get confusing answers. So  need an expert advice here..

thanks

Archived