Received Biometrics notice but no receipts for I-485, I-765, I-131 (Concurrent filing)

Hello Everyone,

I have received my Biometrics notice from TSC today, my biometrics appointment scheduled for June 2nd. It has the receipt number for both I-485 and I-765 (SRC*******) but no number for AP.

My case is a I-485, I-140 concurrent filing filed on April 28th 2011.

1) Do we get separate receipt notice for I-485,EAD and AP apart from the Biometrics notice ? I wanted to know my AP application number, am not sure my company attorney filed for AP or not.

2) I understand that my I-140 receipt notice is mailed to my Attorney/Company, receipt notices for all other applications as well will be send to the attorney not to me?

3) If I cant get the receipt # for AP from my company, is it possible to call the USCIS and get the receipt number ?

Thanks

1) Yes, separate reciept numbers. Your attorney (and it isyour attorney even if paid by the copmany, since you are the petitioner) has to give you all of the information and receipts.

2) The receipts are usually sent to the represntative. The attorney represents the company on I-140 and you on everything else. That's the difference.

3) Call the lawyer.

Archived