221g white admin process hydconsulate

s_kumarg77

Hi all

I came to India for a vacation and had my H1 b visa interview on march 07 2012 at Hyderabad consulate. I was given a white form with 11 digit case number and checked "Your application requires additional administrative process". The VO made me sign a form which has few points of what I have answered like my employer, client, no. of years worked so on.

He took my LCA, I129, Copy of I797 and Master agreement of client and my company. He said if everything is fine they would request for passport. But he was very strict and made it clear that if there is any problem they may permanently deny the entry.

I am very much worried. How severe is my case.??

Hi all

I came to India for a vacation and had my H1 b visa interview on march 07 2012 at Hyderabad consulate. I was given a white form with 11 digit case number and checked "Your application requires additional administrative process". The VO made me sign a form which has few points of what I have answered like my employer, client, no. of years worked so on.

He took my LCA, I129, Copy of I797 and Master agreement of client and my company. He said if everything is fine they would request for passport. But he was very strict and made it clear that if there is any problem they may permanently deny the entry.

I am very much worried. How severe is my case.??

Sorry to hear this bro... but i heard that 221g white is one of the toughest one to pull through .. by this time youre client or vendor should have recieved an email or call from Embassy with few employee -employer questions.. chk with them and make sure before the reply it via email ask ur client to chk with u about the ans and u can chk with ur employer ... if the replies matches the answers u said during the interviews u will be all good... just pray for it broo....

The U.S. Embassy O occasionally contacts petitioners and client companies involved with Non-Immigrant visa petitions in order to verify that information presented to the U.S. Consulate is accurate and valid. Please note that the H1B petition was filed byXXXXX I would greatly appreciate if you would answer the following questions:

Applicant XXXXXX

Who (you/preferred vendor/petitioner) supervises the applicant, and is such supervision off-site or on-site?

1.)
If the supervision is off-site and performed by the petitioner, how does the petitioner maintain such supervision i.e. weekly calls, reporting to the main office routinely, or site visits by the petitioner?

2.)
Who has the right to control the work of the applicant on a day-to-day basis if such control is required?

3.)
Who determines the direction of the project?

4.)
Who determines the applicant’s daily activities?

5.)
Who provides the tools or instrumentalities for the applicant to perform the duties of employment?

6.)
Who hires, pays, and has the ability to fire the applicant?

7.)
Who claims the beneficiary for tax purposes?

8.)
Who provides the beneficiary with employee benefits?

Some things like these ...

Sorry to hear this bro... but i heard that 221g white is one of the toughest one to pull through .. by this time youre client or vendor should have recieved an email or call from Embassy with few employee -employer questions.. chk with them and make sure before the reply it via email ask ur client to chk with u about the ans and u can chk with ur employer ... if the replies matches the answers u said during the interviews u will be all good... just pray for it broo....

The U.S. Embassy O occasionally contacts petitioners and client companies involved with Non-Immigrant visa petitions in order to verify that information presented to the U.S. Consulate is accurate and valid. Please note that the H1B petition was filed byXXXXX I would greatly appreciate if you would answer the following questions:

Applicant XXXXXX

Who (you/preferred vendor/petitioner) supervises the applicant, and is such supervision off-site or on-site?

025]
1.)
If the supervision is off-site and performed by the petitioner, how does the petitioner maintain such supervision i.e. weekly calls, reporting to the main office routinely, or site visits by the petitioner?

025]
2.)
Who has the right to control the work of the applicant on a day-to-day basis if such control is required?

025]
3.)
Who determines the direction of the project?

025]
4.)
Who determines the applicant’s daily activities?

025]
5.)
Who provides the tools or instrumentalities for the applicant to perform the duties of employment?

025]
6.)
Who hires, pays, and has the ability to fire the applicant?

025]
7.)
Who claims the beneficiary for tax purposes?

025]
8.)
Who provides the beneficiary with employee benefits?

Some things like these ...

--------------------------------------------------

hi Raaj

Thnx for the reply. Is there any way to speedup the process or to withdraw the petition if it takes too long?

Archived