221g Blue Second time for Passport Submission BUT the Admin Processing Continues

nitrohaze

@visa,

I work for a small consultancy. I am being contracted by a bigger Indian Company. This is how, I am working.

I was asked general questions like, how does the client monitor and regulate ur work?, how is the work evaluated?, Who gives u a computer to finish ur work and stuff like that?

The VO, was a lady who was really really picky,I have encountered the same questions 2 times, one when I went for a stamping last time, and the last time, when I was asked by USCIS, via phone, when I filled for my amended petition.

I dont remember the questions fully though.

Also, if I am going with my amended petition for a new visa stamping, would it be safe for me to retract my H1B back?

Anymore questions are appreciated.I will give my feedback for them.

Visa, what is ur status now?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Vaddy Answers to the below questions are very critical in getting the visa issuance.Its the questions of EER and the answers provided to the consulate should convince the relationship exists with the primary employer.Ideally the end client shoulnt monitor/regulate/evaluate your work .It should be full control with the primary employer

"how does the client monitor and regulate ur work?, how is the work evaluated?, Who gives u a computer to finish ur work and stuff like that?"

You can attend for visa again if you have got the new amended petetion in hand but it whould be better to avoid the middle If you will be able to amend your petetion then to Employer---Client model you will have better chance.

I have one more question,when you said you are contracted to big indian company is that the end client or you have Employer-->BigCompany-->EndClient?

Also what were the documents taken during the time of interview?

My case is still pending state at chennai consulate with 221g BLUE --no documents asked

<p>Congrats glad2000  .Way to go .</p>

<p> </p>

<h3 class="row2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 10px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: normal; background-color: rgb(233, 239, 245); height: 36px; line-height: 36px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; ">

<a class="url fn ___hover___member _hoversetup" hovercard-id="156563" hovercard-ref="member" href="http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/user/156563-sathys01/" id="anonymous_element_21" style="color: rgb(0, 102, 204); " title="">sathys01</a> any updates on your case?.Guess you and me are still  are the only waiting although few results during last week ,In my case they have been saying Pending always ,no client /employer contacted as of yet.I am so tensed but alteast covering up with work at offshore for the client.</h3>

@blues,

my case is also still pending, hopefully my case should have passed EE part(USCIS review completed 3 months ago) and still consulate is sitting with my file to find something else or without even touching it:( As Glad said it is moving but their intention is to delay our cases

@sathys01 in my case Vo didnt asked me anything related to E-E questions.He just took my client letter and the weird part is all the documents(I-797,I-129,LCA) were returned back to me during the interview only client letter was taken .I couldnt understand what they are still verifying yet only having my client letter witth them.By today it has completed 17 weeks or 4 months or 120 days.Dont know how long this lasts.

@blues

I don't know which model that case was, but vaddy is EVC. H1B221G who got approval last month was n EVVC and his client replied back saying that he reports to client manager when USCIS called client manager still he got approval.

I think in your case they should be doing client verification, but they will be able to pull all required information from PIMS. I think for the cases that takes more than 3 and half months they will have USCIS/DHS review for them and then they will go based on their feed back. That is one reason H1B221GHelp got visa. I don't know how long it takes more, it's already more than 4 and half months for me.

I got the email below today same pending admin Process

"As per the US Consulate, they would like to inform you that your case continues to undergo administrative processing. While we understand your concern and probable frustration, we cannot speed things up as much as we would like to do so. Although your case number s correct, not all cases are listed on our website. We will continue to process your case and quickly notify you if we require any additional documents.

Unfortunately, we cannot give a specific time frame during which processing will be completed. We are well aware how frustrating these delays can be for applicants and do our best to perform the work as quickly as possible.

@blues

They spent so much time to write a new content for you, but I am pretty sure they will make this as template andstart sending to all of us in the future. I don't think this message is specific to your case and I don't think VFS gets response from consulate. Eventhough they forward our status request to consulate, I don't think they get any response. They are just trying to cover consulate part when they don't get response.

@bogu001

May I know the date of your interview and questions related to for ex EER or something else?

It will take about a week to receive PP back.

@sathys01 I don't remember the questions, but they interviewed her more than one and half hour regarding EER (who controls you, whom do u report, ...) at Chennai consulate on Feb 23rd and her model is EVC. It is taking almost 3-4 months to get feed back from them. Hoping to get PP soon.

I dropped my ppt 14 June and today june 20 received mail from vfs that ppt will be mailed

Today my wife got email from VFS:

"Your passport with ref no. 900XXXXXXX is ready for delivery by courier except H.A.L.You may also collect it Today from the VFS Chennai centre between 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email."

Hope she gets visa on passport. I will keep you guys updating.

Today my wife got email from VFS:

"Your passport with ref no. 900XXXXXXX is ready for delivery by courier except H.A.L.You may also collect it Today from the VFS Chennai centre between 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email."

Hope she gets visa on passport. I will keep you guys updating.

Its should be with visa. My case # shows as ISSUED on consulate website now.

Hi,

Sorry for not being regular for a few days,. This is the latest email which I got from VFS.

As per the US Consulate, they would like to inform you that your case continues to undergo administrative processing. While we understand your concern and probable frustration, we cannot speed things up as much as we would like to do so. Although your case number s correct, not all cases are listed on our website. We will continue to process your case and quickly notify you if we require any additional documents.

Unfortunately, we cannot give a specific time frame during which processing will be completed. We are well aware how frustrating these delays can be for applicants and do our best to perform the work as quickly as possible.As per the US Consulate, they would like to inform you that your case continues to undergo administrative processing. While we understand your concern and probable frustration, we cannot speed things up as much as we would like to do so. Although your case number s correct, not all cases are listed on our website. We will continue to process your case and quickly notify you if we require any additional documents.

Unfortunately, we cannot give a specific time frame during which processing will be completed. We are well aware how frustrating these delays can be for applicants and do our best to perform the work as quickly as possible.

I am not sure what this means and all, first I receive a double 221G, now I get this, What does this mean? Does anyone have any idea?

Will my second 221G occupy another 4 more months? Questions are all galore in my head. Please respond.

Archived