221g Blue Second time for Passport Submission BUT the Admin Processing Continues

nitrohaze

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ PermAuditThe guy at VFS asked me not to submit the originals but then 1-5 was checked so didnt wanted to take a chance and also i had to travel again if they requested for more documents and i have waited enough with this ****... cannot wait anymore , And also i think you and i have a very similar situation.Lets keep our fingers crossed and wait.

@permAudit What do you mean by all Original Docs??? Wat docs did u submit BTW ?

@nitro - I guess both of us have the same situation. The docs I submitted are I797(Original), I129, LCA, DS160 along with my passport. I know its a frustrating experiance, but the only thing we can do is wait. Hope everything will go fine..

BTW which number are you calling to fnd out the satus? Is it he VFS Help Desk. Its always busy when I try. I have been checking the status at the VFS Passport tracker and all it says is "Your passport is under process with the US Cinsulate/Embassy"

Let us know if you have any updates.. All the best!!

Hi permaudit,

My case is also similar to yours.

Interview Date : Jan-11-2012 at chennai consulate

Issued 221(g) green with the option "petition being returned to USCIS for further review....." checked. VO kept all the documents and returned my passport.

Yesterday i.e March-27-2012 I got back all my documents and a blue 221(g) which said "Please submit your passport so we can issue your visa". I went to the VFS office and they asked to submit only passport, DS-160 and 1 photo. I did not submit any of my H1b petition documents. I hope it wouldn;t cause any issue. It was clearly stated in the blue 221(g) handwritten with the hand drawn arrow from the list of documents, to submit only passport. Also I got a email from the VFS which said, "As per the US Consulate, your application is pending the submission of your passport, please submit it to the nearest VFS centre"

I think we need only submit our passport. Please let me know what you think. Others views in this section also appreciated.

Ok Guys This is what i received in mail

Your passport with ref no. xxxxxx is ready for delivery by courier except H.A.L.You may also collect it Today from the VFS Chennai centre between 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

and this is what in tracking number.

Your passport can be collected in person at US visa application centre in Chennaibetween 1600-1700 hours.

Kindly produce your HDFC fee receipt and interview appointment letter at the time of collecting your passport.

If your passport is not collected by 1700 hrs, it will be automatically dispatched to you by courier.

Does this mean it has stamped !!!

Hi permaudit,

My case is also similar to yours.

Interview Date : Jan-11-2012 at chennai consulate

Issued 221(g) green with the option "petition being returned to USCIS for further review....." checked. VO kept all the documents and returned my passport.

Yesterday i.e March-27-2012 I got back all my documents and a blue 221(g) which said "Please submit your passport so we can issue your visa". I went to the VFS office and they asked to submit only passport, DS-160 and 1 photo. I did not submit any of my H1b petition documents. I hope it wouldn;t cause any issue. It was clearly stated in the blue 221(g) handwritten with the hand drawn arrow from the list of documents, to submit only passport. Also I got a email from the VFS which said, "As per the US Consulate, your application is pending the submission of your passport, please submit it to the nearest VFS centre"

I think we need only submit our passport. Please let me know what you think. Others views in this section also appreciated.

@mavrick33 - Which VFS center did you submit your documents? At the VFS Hyd center, that guy was very particular about all the documents that I mentioned, he didnt take the passport of another guy who had a similar case as mine. Anyways, lets hope its not a problem to either of us..All the best!! Do keep us updated on your status.

I went to to the VFS chennai center and the officials there were friendly. I showed the official the blue 221(g) form. He went thru it and then asked for passport, 1 photo, and DS-160. He said he will get a call from VFS once the passport is ready for pick-up. I hope they got the form correct in terms of the documents to be submitted. Will keep you posted. Good luck.

@Nitrohaze, I believe it must be good news for you. Please update us on your passport status. thanks. good luck.

I went to to the VFS chennai center and the officials there were friendly. I showed the official the blue 221(g) form. He went thru it and then asked for passport, 1 photo, and DS-160. He said he will get a call from VFS once the passport is ready for pick-up. I hope they got the form correct in terms of the documents to be submitted. Will keep you posted. Good luck.

@Nitrohaze, I believe it must be good news for you. Please update us on your passport status. thanks. good luck.

@maverick33 - Thats good to hear, VFS Hyd didnt have that friendly an atmosphere. The guy as rushing everyone to fill up forms and was not friendly in answering...

@permaudit you mentioned there was some research done on your company by consulate while processing,can you please give us details what the research was about according to the copy on your documents?

@VisaBlues - Its stated the companies previous petitions, current number of emplyees. petitions applied, petitions denied, petitions accepted and stuff like that. I guess thats the information thats stored in the PIMS database.

Archived