221g Blue Second time for Passport Submission BUT the Admin Processing Continues

nitrohaze

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Visa, its strictly a personal decision. You will have to take the decision on ur own, while gathering the general trend there, I was told that many people are now getting their visa stamped. This includes people who visas were on AAP or which were rejected earlier. it is a risk, but it might be worth taking also.

@VisaBlues, @raoh1

Yes, when I checked with ceac number I got the same result as you did.

@blues

As vaddy said it is purely your decision, but chances for getting 221g is high when this 221g is not complete unless you try H4. Skandaku in the other forum I saw got 221g blue agian.

@VisaBlues

Hi, I was wondering what was is sathys01 case, he recently got approved, was his case also sent to the USCIS..?? I was kinda losing hope too. But if he got it, maybe we might too.

I along with my employer in US have been constantly trying to get any updates at all but there been absolutely no activity for the past few months.

@Kanzer Sathys case was not sent to uscis,it was in admin processing.To my knowledge as I see in your case is sent to uscis recieved by them on Mar07th.It can take any where between 4-6 months to get a response from USCIS.Rather than waiting on that I whould better suggest to go with new options like transfer to a new H1B this time in better model

@sathys01 wow congrats !.Finally you made it.This give me hopes too.Lets see how it goes.

Thanks much for the update and keep us posted.

Hi, I was wondering what was is sathys01 case, he recently got approved, was his case also sent to the USCIS..?? I was kinda losing hope too. But if he got it, maybe we might too.

I along with my employer in US have been constantly trying to get any updates at all but there been absolutely no activity for the past few months.

@glad2000 thank you so much...

@Kanzer & @h12345

I attended interview on Jan 30th 2012 and got 221g blue(AAP checked) with a case number and that number was listed in case tracking site, no documents were asked. VO collected I797, I129, employment letter, client letter from me during the time of interview. After 6 months(on Aug 3rd) I received all those documents back and a blue form to submit passport, I have submitted on Aug 6th and now waiting for response.

Client verification & employer verification happened during last week of March. Questions during the interview are related to employer - employee relationship.

If your case is not sent to USCIS, worst case you will get update in 6 months. If it is sent to USCIS I don't know how much time it will take.

Good luck!

@blues,

The status update that she gave you is similar to what I got when it was in the last stage. Expect to get it by this week end/next week end. She will tell you this message when the decision has been made(mostly positive then only they talk nice) and they have to just ship all the documents alon with blue fomr to submit PP. Good luck, you will get good news soon:)

As long as you have client and have proper documents they will approve it, in your case decision had been made.

Archived