221g Blue Second time for Passport Submission BUT the Admin Processing Continues

nitrohaze

Hello Guys,

Heres my Story .

Interview Date :12 Dec 2011

Admin Processing : Yes, 221 G Green to Submit almost all the documents.

Submitted Documents:Yes, 13 Dec 2011

Heard Back : Yes , 21 Mar 2012 , with 221g Blue , Returned all the documents i submitted initially.

Requested me to submit the Passport ,I129, 797 and LCA

But the issue is the Admin Process is still not cleared. I am guessing it is the Additional Admin Processing!

Is anyone in the similar Situation , If yes How much time did it take to clear the process and Get the Passport stamped.

Very Confused!!

Any Help will be really Appreciated.

Priya.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone,

I have a slightly different situation.

Visa date: Jan 9, 2012

VI result: Admin Processing 221g ; first option checked "Your Application requires additioan administrative processing before a final decision can be made. The office will contact you once this administrative processing is complete." - All my documents (DS 160, I129, I797, client letter, letter to USCIS etc) were taken during the intervew but my passport was returned.

On March 24th 2012, I received all my documents back with another 221g with the third option checked, "Your applicaion requires additional information as indicated below. Please be sure to submit all the documents listed from serial 1-5. You may submit the documents by the followiing method."

But they have hand written below that point "Please submit your passport so we can issue your visa."

Now, do I have to send all the documents again along with my passport?

All you suggesstions are appricaited. Thank you

@permaudit what model are you from,can you share you interview details or share your contact details.Mine was similar case on Feb 17th only client letter was taken and gave blue slip with ADDITIONAL Admin Processing and was said I will be contacted in 2-3 weeks and rounded the DS 160 and visa photo and said I will need to be submitted once admin processing is completed.Below is my experience can you suggest if I can get through my visa?

http://forum.murthy....__fromsearch__1

@ peraudit I had the same 1-5 option checked and handwritten passport , the guy at vfs told me its not required , but din wanted to keep it with me , as it was checked , so i submitted , but to be honest its not required thats what my other friends told me ... its dont hurt to submit ryt??? they ll send it back to you anyways.

interview Details

Vo: Employer name ?

Me: abc

vo:How long you been here ?

me 3 years

Vo: first time on H1 ?

Me : Yes

Who is the client ?

Me: told

vo: wats your pay ?

me:told

vo:looked at the W2 and told me to sit for sometime. and called back told cannot process visa at this time "221g"

Thats about it !!

@ nitro haze I exactly had the same experience but with EC model no documents asked except the client letter that was taken at the time of interview.So it took 3 months for processing your case? Is your client or employer contacted during the process?.Do you mind sharing you contact details?I had few questions I would like to ask?

Hello Everyone,

I have a slightly different situation.

Visa date: Jan 9, 2012

VI result: Admin Processing 221g ; first option checked "Your Application requires additioan administrative processing before a final decision can be made. The office will contact you once this administrative processing is complete." - All my documents (DS 160, I129, I797, client letter, letter to USCIS etc) were taken during the intervew but my passport was returned.

On March 24th 2012, I received all my documents back with another 221g with the third option checked, "Your applicaion requires additional information as indicated below. Please be sure to submit all the documents listed from serial 1-5. You may submit the documents by the followiing method."

But they have hand written below that point "Please submit your passport so we can issue your visa."

Now, do I have to send all the documents again along with my passport?

All you suggesstions are appricaited. Thank you

Hi , my wife is in exact same situation. first time, when she attended interview in chennai on 11/25/11. VO kept her passport and later on sent a 221g green letter mentioning AAP. on 3/24/2012, she got a mail asking her to submit passport so visa can be issued. does this mean visa is approved? we sent the passport through dropbox in bangalore. just keeping fingers crossed.. can you please share your updates?

@VisaBlues - Sorry for the delay in replying.

Heres what I have gone through.

On Jan 9th I have attended the interview and the VO grilled me on my employers right to control of my work at my clients place. Mine is an EVC Model. I had all the documentation (Client Letter, Vendor Letter, Vendor Master Service Agreement, Vendor Purchase Order). The interview lasted for about an hour and the VO was very particular about Right to control of Work and the number of ppl working from my employer at the client place.

At the end of the interview he made me sign the affidavit and warned me about the consequences (the usual stuff). I was infact irked by then and asked him to give me a copy of the affidavit that he made me sign. He took all my documents and retruned my passport. He said they would contact the client as a part of the admin processing. But, to my knowledge they didnt contact my client. After about 2.5 months they sent me all the documents on 24th and asked to submit the passport. Along with my original documents I noticed they included a copy of the research they did on my employers and gave all the confidential but unclassified information.

My VI was at the chennai consualte. Today I went to the VFS office Hyderabad to submit my passport, but they request all the original documents again along with it. They said they would call me once they receive the passport to the VFS HYD location as I opted. I have included all that I recollect, but if you want specific details, please do feel free to message me.

Thanks and all the best!!

Hi , my wife is in exact same situation. first time, when she attended interview in chennai on 11/25/11. VO kept her passport and later on sent a 221g green letter mentioning AAP. on 3/24/2012, she got a mail asking her to submit passport so visa can be issued. does this mean visa is approved? we sent the passport through dropbox in bangalore. just keeping fingers crossed.. can you please share your updates?

@aryank2000, I just replied to the post @VisaBlues with all of my experiance. Please go thrugh it and let me know if you need any specifics.

Thanks and all the best!!

@ peraudit I had the same 1-5 option checked and handwritten passport , the guy at vfs told me its not required , but din wanted to keep it with me , as it was checked , so i submitted , but to be honest its not required thats what my other friends told me ... its dont hurt to submit ryt??? they ll send it back to you anyways.

@Nitrohaze - Well intially I thought the same, since they returned all my documents, I thought all they need is my passport. But today when I went to submit the passport, they requested to submit all the original documents too. They said its mandatory to submit all the documents everytime we use the VFS service. I all did try to include a cover letter with it but that guy at the counter was kind of negligent and rude. He was actually hurrying me up and didnt let me do so. Please let me know if you need any additional details.

Thanks and all the best!!!

Archived