Anyone gone to Canada from the Big 5 Indian firms?

giri26

Hello all,

I work for one of the Big 5 indian firm (****, *****, *****, *** etc). Has anyone been to canada for H1B stamping from one of these firms. If yes did you have to carry a client letter? I work for a client who would not provide a client letter and I am worried if I would be denied on that count. Please let me know if anyone has recent experience.

Thanks.

There is no need to laugh. I have been to stamping in India 5 times in the last 6 years and have never faced an issue even once. Much better than the "E-V to the power n-C" companies most the people work.

I can understand your position. However, as far as the consulate is considered, they do not care how big the company is. I work for a 90 year old American company with 70,000+ employees that generated over 25 Billion US$ as revenue in 2011. Yet, I do not think the VO really cared where I worked. She put me on additional processing. However, I would expect you to have a better chance of getting the visa on the same day, provided your application is genuine and that you work in non-sensitive areas, such as regular software development.

There is no need to laugh. I have been to stamping in India 5 times in the last 6 years and have never faced an issue even once. Much better than the "E-V to the power n-C" companies most the people work.

"stamping in India 5 times in the last 6 years" wow, a stamping per year, I thought they give H1 stamps for 3 yrs each. Anyways, that's a lot of successful stamping experience you got there, what are you doing in forums?

"stamping in India 5 times in the last 6 years" wow, a stamping per year, I thought they give H1 stamps for 3 yrs each. Anyways, that's a lot of successful stamping experience you got there, what are you doing in forums?

Yeah very intelligent, I meant 3 stamping for myself, 1 (Before 3 years completion, After my first extension, After my 7th year extention), 2 for my wife's H4 in the last 5 years. Which makes it 5 stampings over all where my credentials were scrutinized. Yes I have been pretty successful with the immigration but with changing times it is not bad to keep in touch with the different scenarios. I guess this is a public forum, I dont need to told by anyone where I should be. I could well make my own decision on which forum to post. Thanks for the advice though.

Wohh! chill mate, when I said "what are you doing in forums?" I just meant, with so much successful stamping experience you should be the one advising, instead of asking for advice. I didn't meant to say that you shouldn't be on forums, of course forums need more folks like you!

I wasn't aware of the breakdown of your 5 stampings :) anyways best of luck to you!

Archived