Please Advice -Urgent

aks007

Hello Guys,

I was working for employer A from last two years. Suddenly they strarted delaying my payment

and they keep on telling me my mid vendor is delaying my payment one day they just called me saying thatI have a months time to look for a new employer as they are going to close the business and they will payall my paymentas a final settlement once my mid vendor clears all the dues.

Within that time period I moved to a new employer and I startedfollowing up on my pending payments(around 3 months Pay).They started a payment plan according to whichthey will do partial payment till my dues are cleared. I worked for one or two months after doing regularfollow ups and taking all kind of mental stress. I wanted this to be settled in a good way. however later on theystopped paying me as promised. Whenever I call them they use to give me a new date but they never used to pay

me on that day however after doing several follow ups they used to release some payment. This is going from lastone year I was ok since I was getting some payments even if I have to do a lot of follow ups. Last month they told meto go for a final settlement since they are filling bankrupcy n all. I agreed for that and they told me I will recievemy final payment in a week. However I never got my remaining payment.Now I am calling them everyday but no responseto my call or emails. Still a good amount of my payment is with them. I dont know waht to do and how to go about it.I have heared once the bankrupcy is filled then nobody can do anything. I have gone through lot of mental trauma inlast one year but still I was hopefull that I will get my all dues. The guy who was working from the employer sidewas very helpful and cooperative and I trusted him alot. He promised me that I will get all my dues cleared but will take sometime. ButI know I did a big mistake trusting these guys, I should have gone legal long time back.

I wish should give them some hard time but dont know if I can. Please I need some expert advice on this.

Thanks in Advance

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure they closed their physical address and also their cell numbers n all. So how this is going to work legally. I also came to know that they are operating a different company now but as of now I dont have any solid proof. I really want to bring these guys in front of justice. They owe lot of money to other consultants too. Attorneys please need some expert advice .....

Archived