All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dilip79kumar

221 g in Hyderabad for H1 visa stamping

HI,

I have attended for H1 visa stamping in Hyderabad on March 6th 2012. After asking several questions and taking documentation from me, officer informed me that he requires one or two weeks to verify the documents provided. He asked for client letter, I have provided employment letter and contract info between client and employer. I am an FTE. He gave my passport and original I 797 back (expiry date: June 2014)

My passport has a valid H1 visa from my previous employer till oct 2012. While US consulate is deciding upon the new visa for the current employer, can I go ahead and enter US using visa from previous employer and I 797 and pay stubs from current employer at the port of entry?

Also let me know if you are aware of any link that can provide the validity of the US visa online?

Thanks in advance

Dilip Kumar

You are lucky to have your passports back. Normally in your situation, they would have hold passport until your old visa expires, and would have rejected your visa with new employer.

Finish your task in India and go back to US as soon as possible before october 2012.

HI,

I have attended for H1 visa stamping in Hyderabad on March 6th 2012. After asking several questions and taking documentation from me, officer informed me that he requires one or two weeks to verify the documents provided. He asked for client letter, I have provided employment letter and contract info between client and employer. I am an FTE. He gave my passport and original I 797 back (expiry date: June 2014)

My passport has a valid H1 visa from my previous employer till oct 2012. While US consulate is deciding upon the new visa for the current employer, can I go ahead and enter US using visa from previous employer and I 797 and pay stubs from current employer at the port of entry?

Also let me know if you are aware of any link that can provide the validity of the US visa online?

Thanks in advance

Dilip Kumar

Hi Dilip, Could you please tell me when did you finally got your Visa? My Visa application is also under "Admin Processing" and I was given 221g Yellow slip. My name is also Dilip Kumar. I wonder if they are doing name check on name "Dilip Kumar". could you please share you email address or cell number?

Hi Dilip, Could you please tell me when did you finally got your Visa? My Visa application is also under "Admin Processing" and I was given 221g Yellow slip. My name is also Dilip Kumar. I wonder if they are doing name check on name "Dilip Kumar". could you please share you email address or cell number?

Have you heard anything further in your case?